Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

we can make some stabwoods out of it ...

I can just imagine how that conversation would go...

Hey, where did you get that nice looking mod?

Funny story... there was this guy that had this nice looking coffee table, so I decided to cut it up and make a mod out of it...

I must have missed something. Which ban are you referring to? The UPS thing?

Yup.
We are all trying to get our odds and ends which we usually order from that star and striped country. Once the ban kicks in, pretty much impossible to get orders from our usual stores sent to us in SA.
It's seriously gonna kill their local market as well- the ban is the equivalent of no online orders as no couriers will deliver to you.

I must have missed something. Which ban are you referring to? The UPS thing?

Yes, UPS, Fedex, USPS and DHL will not transport anything vape related inside or outside of the USA. With the PMTA and the vape mail ban, the US government are killing the vape industry in the USA swiftly and silently. Many stores and juice makers have already closed their doors.

Big opportunity for Aramex but they are probably sleeping.

Yes, UPS, Fedex, USPS and DHL will not transport anything vape related inside or outside of the USA. With the PMTA and the vape mail ban, the US government are killing the vape industr
in the USA swiftly and silently. Many stores and juice makers have already closed their doors.

DHL is also not couriering vape related stuff. It was posted on ECF by a member yesterday

Yes, UPS, Fedex, USPS and DHL will not transport anything vape related inside or outside of the USA. With the PMTA and the vape mail ban, the US government are killing the vape industry in the USA swiftly and silently. Many stores and juice makers have already closed their doors.

Why are vapers just taking this mildly and moving on???

Why are vapers just taking this mildly and moving on???
It is not a vape specific ban. It is a law that relates to all tobacco, alcohol and firearms and is now being enforced as vaping is classified as a tobacco product. It is much more complex than just “we won’t ship”. If they decide to ship, they need to keep records of every product shipped out (vendors) and have to have an acceptable verification of whom it was delivered to. Additionally, no matter which state the seller resides in, they beed to pay the taxes applicable to that product to the state of the recipient. It is an administrative nightmare and sellers/couriers are choosing to rather stop shipping than try and comply with the regulations.

It is not a vape specific ban. It is a law that relates to all tobacco, alcohol and firearms and is now being enforced as vaping is classified as a tobacco product. It is much more complex than just “we won’t ship”. If they decide to ship, they need to keep records of every product shipped out (vendors) and have to have an acceptable verification of whom it was delivered to. Additionally, no matter which state the seller resides in, they beed to pay the taxes applicable to that product to the state of the recipient. It is an administrative nightmare and sellers/couriers are choosing to rather stop shipping than try and comply with the regulations.
But my point is vaping is not smoking and we are not doing enough to make that point come through. Were taking what they give us and we're sitting and complaining instead of challenging them.

Blimey Mail Baby! The stock came in the nick of time because I nailed a bottle on holiday! Thanks for the speedy delivery @KZOR! I love Blimey in the Ether Bridge in the Abyss! It's perfect!
Blimey Mail.JPG

Rob's Lure Juice Mail Baby! A special juice made for me and named Rob's Lure! It's a Lemon Coconut creation! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
Robs Lure.JPG

Always lekker to go away for a week and come back to a few parcels of Vape Mail! This one just arrived from the USA. Japanese 18350 tube mod with matching RTA. The Chibit! I will be giving it some love and polishing real soon!
Chibit 1.jpg Chibit 2.jpg Chibit 3.jpg Chibit 4.jpg Chibit 5.jpg

Great service from Sir Vape. I am wondering if I should get another one?! :think:

FoMYwcV.jpg

Back