Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

With the discovery of a juice or two that I like other than my 99% staple Red Pill, I have bought a few others to test! I have seen quite a bit of action on social media with Slick so I grabbed a bottle of their Strawberry Milk to test! Impressive packaging and a nice touch with the sealed ziplock bag.
View attachment 225959 View attachment 225960
It's very sweet, tastes good but I usually only take a few puffs then I'm done for awhile.

With the discovery of a juice or two that I like other than my 99% staple Red Pill, I have bought a few others to test! I have seen quite a bit of action on social media with Slick so I grabbed a bottle of their Strawberry Milk to test! Impressive packaging and a nice touch with the sealed ziplock bag.
View attachment 225959 View attachment 225960
Let me know how it tastes

Pulled the trigger and got myself a Gaur 21. What a monster, but what a beautiful monster! Fits perfectly in my hand though, so I have no complaints about the size, and it's surprisingly light! And wow, the battery life, thus far, seems amazing! Been using it since I got it this morning around 10am and I can scarcely see a dent in the battery life whereas by now my other mods would have been half already.

View attachment 225898
24 hours! 24 hours on one set of batteries!! And I run a dual coil setup at 0.21Ohm at 91W. Wow, seriously impressed! :) Still not sure exactly how to pronounce the mod's name, but seriously impressed by it so far.

24 hours! 24 hours on one set of batteries!! And I run a dual coil setup at 0.21Ohm at 91W. Wow, seriously impressed! :) Still not sure exactly how to pronounce the mod's name, but seriously impressed by it so far.
Wow!!! That is seriously impressive! Now I'm tempted

To be noted is I am running two Samsung 40T's which have serious battery life, but still, that is impressive.

To be noted is I am running two Samsung 40T's which have serious battery life, but still, that is impressive.

I too bought one recently because I desperately needed a battery for my Topside (both my BASEN 20700 are on their way out - disappointing really but a story for another day) and I am really impressed!

Was so impressed with my 1st Drag X that I got a 2nd one today and some extra pods to compare coils side-by-side.
Only thing that bugs me a little is that the displays differ on the two mods, but I can live with it for now...

IMG_20210326_151303.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! Some bottles (smaller) to decant for out and about. A couple of syringes to measure stuff. 21700 Batter carry boxes for travel (when we ever are able to again). A couple of bottles of PG which I use to lube o-rings!
VM Blck 1.jpg

Juice Mail Baby! With the recent finds of a few more juices I like I got a couple of recommendations and a couple that I thought I may enjoy!
VM Blck 2.jpg

Back