Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

So chuffed right now! Out of all the current squonk mods I own, the only one I bought brand new is the OG Pulse mech squonker. Today I received my brand new VapinArchitect Arkon squonker from @Throat Punch and I love the little pouch it came in and all the spares I didn't get with my 2nd hand one. Ordered some extra doors as well, but now I regret not getting a blue one as well (to be revealed in hand checks in future.....). Jake was kind enough to throw in a bottle of free juice for me as a thank you for the support. Excellent service and communication throughout. I have never spent this much on any mod, so I had a lot of questions and requests, lol. Thank you Jake.

View attachment 261808View attachment 261809
thats purty!!! :inlove:

Excellent packaging I must say I was really impressed thanks again really underrated rda I think thanks to you I now have one let me know if you ever want to let one loose again :thumbup:

Vape Mail Baby! There is a ton of hype about these coils so let's give this pod system a test drive! The Vaporesso Luxe X.
Vaporesso Luxe X.JPG

Wow @Rob Fisher - that looks like something from the Terminator Movie!
Looks like a detonator on the side - or something you would use to blow up a safe - hehe

Very interesting indeed

I found Todd's unboxing video - not a full review - but I was curious so had a look
Took him a while to get it working - he had to tighten the screws on the side.
His impressions start at 29 minutes

Augvape Alexa S24 RDA's
446c15e99073e670bef8bcd5f336c09e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
Who stocks the Alexa?

Vape Mail Baby! The summer shipment of Red Pill has arrived and gone into the fridge!
RedPill 220901 1.jpg

Package from @adriaanh thank you sir always wanted to try this rda and you allowed me to, arrived safely and came ready to vape thank you :thumbup: IMG_20220901_111028.jpg

Back