Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

That Courier Guy bag almost wasn't big enough! :rofl:
It took me a few minutes to find the stupid pin inside the stupid courier bag. Initially I was swearing because I thought the bag was empty!

Interested to see the process of this wicking
Nothing complicated, Horizontech and Freemax have been using Flax Fibre and Flax Paper mixed with cotton in their stock coils for ages and despite their tanks tending to have huge cyclop bottom airflow slots they just don't leak due to the superior absorption so just going to try mixing some of these fibres in with the cotton (roughly 20%) and look at the results!

Didn't get them all today, and one was a 2nd hand purchase some time ago, but the three on the right are new ones. Just waiting for their atties and some time to assemble it all.

IMG_20220905_181832.jpg

They Finally arrived!! Was sent with snail mail.
316c3a279e9e7305ac8427ec65d26cad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

OK so big up's another one of our superheroes. Last week I got piffed some awesome gear from @Viper_SA.
I was unfortunate to scorch my first coil the very next day (accidentally) and saw this cheapie in the Classies and thought this would be ideal for me and during the purchase arrangements was blessed by another one of them.
Thanks @adriaanh

Attachments

• 16624904311877524876200158454830.jpg
    16624904311877524876200158454830.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 27
OK so big up's another one of our superheroes. Last week I got piffed some awesome gear from @Viper_SA.
I was unfortunate to scorch my first coil the very next day (accidentally) and saw this cheapie in the Classies and thought this would be ideal for me and during the purchase arrangements was blessed by another one of them.
Thanks @adriaanh
My pleasure and enjoy!

You still use those smart coils I see!

I unfortunately don't have the patience for them anymore. You're a better many than I am.

I have 9 off them for the Mrs, so when she is on the last 2 I just redo the other 7 in one go and she is stocked up again for a while. This usually also happens while watching netflix...

And the other superhero
@Rob Fisher sent me some battery cells and a mod.
It was his birthday Monday and he sent out gifts. Not everyone does that!

And @Viper_SA had something to do with tbisIMG_20220913_201732.jpg

Back