Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Awesome - glad your nic made it - gives me hope for ours :)

Gotta give us your opinion on that scar once you've had a chance to play with it a bit

I think the secret to buying nic is strong, but small qty.
Going to order every month now.

That scar gave me these best vape experience so far!! And that is with the factory build! We all know how crappy that can be. Now imagine when I do my own. Factory build measures 1.4 ohm. Would prefer it at around 1 ohm. Thick, thick vapour, that does not feel like it fries your lungs. Love it to bits!
Who did you order from Crafty?
Stromy's vapor cellar.
Sea freight costs $14 but takes about 2 months. Go for the more expensive shipping option. Air freight via usps.

That scar gave me these best vape experience so far!! And that is with the factory build! We all know how crappy that can be. Now imagine when I do my own. Factory build measures 1.4 ohm. Would prefer it at around 1 ohm. Thick, thick vapour, that does not feel like it fries your lungs. Love it to bits!

Awesome - that's good to hear :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
got vapemail 10 minutes ago and my phones data cable is busted. busted i tell you. ok take photos, save to microsd card and hope someone i know has a card reader :)

will post pics and details as soon as the awesomeness shock has worn off a little and i've managed to assemble some stuff

SKYBLUE VAPING ROCKS !!!!! :)

Did you get both parcels or just 1?

Still no card reader??
Email the photos from your phone to your self, then upload from the PC, or install photobucket on your phone. Photobucket is supported on all android and IOS phones.

i'm back to using my old tech phone, doesnt even have android. busy making a plan but also doing some prep work for the photoshoot

Indeed. Same way you align the rsst wick with the ss mesh
So I have drilled another hole. Was supposed to be 1mm, but I broke 2 x 1mm drill bits. Used a 1.2mmthen to finish and reamed the other hole also. Did 2 x 1.6ohm coils and it's running at 0.8ohm. Whoop! Loads of clouds, cool vape and just awesome. Just what I wanted! Only vaped 0mg, but will do some nic after this.

ha! seems my old phone can upload to photobucket and such. never even looked at it before :)

not sure if the pic does it justice but they sent me stuff twice, just because silly me change my mind. and i got free goodies, loads of free goodies. so very chuffed right now. thanks very much guys

The+Stig.+dumping+my+Top+Gear+folder_7b8c85_4374279.jpg

e2005267-60a5-4a81-ab0e-996f899afcf1_zps4c1c1026.jpg

yeah...Derick is a much better driver than The Stig :D

Always a pleasure Denizenx

My VTR arrived
enyqa3uj.jpg

muda3umu.jpg

Comparison shot of the Zmax
2ytu5eja.jpg

Yea Camo baby. All the ones VapeKing have in stock are apparently the camo edition

Back