Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

It's really good Matthee. The iClear 30S is a huge upgrade to the normal iclear 30

That's why I think the iClear 30B may be a protank killer

Only thing is the 510 connection lets too much air in which makes all the attys airy

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Still far better quality then the protank which I am really not a fan of and I also usually prefer bottom coils. But the protank longevity in m opinion is not up to standard.

Your nicotine is pretty much a base already, so you dont have to create a base 1st.
mt baker should have given you a percentage indicator, or maybe it is on the bottle. Then simply add that percentage to your base.
If you don't have the software ready, you can simply use this site: http://www.todmuller.com/ejuice/ejuice.php

I use eLiquid Recipe Manager lite ( Andriod app ) super easy to use.

Just downloaded it now as well. Pretty cool app and easy to use. Even though I'm not DIY'ing liquid yet, I definitely plan on getting into in the not so distant future. Thanks for the share.

Your nicotine is pretty much a base already, so you dont have to create a base 1st.
mt baker should have given you a percentage indicator, or maybe it is on the bottle. Then simply add that percentage to your base.
If you don't have the software ready, you can simply use this site: http://www.todmuller.com/ejuice/ejuice.php

Awesome :) Just did a cotton candy on its own as a Trial run :) Tastes pretty good :) Thanks for the tips guys

vapemail! :) got my flavours from the same place tyler mentioned. all of them smell wonderfull, can't wait to make a few small test batches to test out

vapemail! :) got my flavours from the same place tyler mentioned. all of them smell wonderfull, can't wait to make a few small test batches to test out
Cool stuff!
My flavors was Amarula, Dark choc, Cream and caramel. Smells awesome.

these were free samples. pretty sure a few more of us can order samples before they realise every vaper in the country is just phoning them for free loot :) nic base? go make angry noises at customs untill they can supply a name of a company in sa to justify that extra cost on your invoice you received ;) we all need a bulk nic supplier we does

They included a pricelist for me, for the ones got free. I will have a look tonight.
Only thing is they supply only in 5l quantities or more per flavor. Was something like R. 200-00 for 1 or 5 litre. I think it is dirt cheap, but I can't buy 5l of 1 flavor!

They included a pricelist for me, for the ones got free. I will have a look tonight.
Only thing is they supply only in 5l quantities or more per flavor. Was something like R. 200-00 for 1 or 5 litre. I think it is dirt cheap, but I can't buy 5l of 1 flavor!
Once again grouo buy ... im im if u decide to go for the 5l bottles ill take

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back