Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Just received from Sky Blue Vaping - Video review to come soon

In case you were wondering - we found those water bottles with 'Vapur' written on them and seeing as people who vape should increase their water intake... we couldn't resist

The lanyard is for Stroodle of course - it is for an iTaste - but maybe you can see if the SLB will fit :)

Size of the slb ?

Specs are L: 129mm, D: 17mm

So it is longer and fatter than a standard ego battery.

Umm. Seems to me that we are more addicted to new bling than nicotine. :)
Oh, yes, the smoking habit and all it entailed, must be replaced. Be it getting new and better equipment, building coils, trying all sorts of coils and wicks, buying juices to find that elusive one, DIYing juices for that perfect recipe, tinkering with and making mods, trawling this forum, etcetera- whatever it takes for each of us! All far healthier than smoking, and cheaper if one does the maths. Ok, all rational now - what flavour concentrate next, never mind the 6 little used ones in the refrigerator:).

Thanks to cvs for the setup loving my nemesis and rsst :D

sent from Evic 2.0

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385048804158.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385048804158.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 28
Now I want to open up one for my self lol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

My turn for some vape mail
8azatapa.jpg

1 x nemisis mod1x 18490 imr so juice :)

Thanks again sharief

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Big shout out to Sharief @ Cape Vaping Supplies . I'm really enjoying my Nemesis , Trident and Igo-L . Excellent service .

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385376894391.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385376894391.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 26
Some more vapemail!!!
Smoketech scar in the middle
Ithaka ready wires on the right.
100mg per ml (10%) nicotine on the left
Aw imr battery mid back
And right at the back, 30 bottles for juice mixing.
6u6ade2u.jpg
Hi Crafty. Tellme, where did u buy the 18650 aw imr? i'm struggling to find them here in cpt. Here's someone selling 18490's but capacity is a little low IMO. And the 100mg vg? did u get that in from elsewhere?

830am and a loud thumb on the door

grrrrr who can it be
guess the vape man doesn't use the chiminee
lol

awsum vape mail from sky .. lego a nice touch but i got the girly one :( lol no biggy loving the vape mail

20131126_085654.jpg

SLB size comparison

20131126_085723.jpg

vs Nem in 18650 mod

20131126_090628.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Crafty. Tellme, where did u buy the 18650 aw imr? i'm struggling to find them here in cpt. Here's someone selling 18490's but capacity is a little low IMO. And the 100mg vg? did u get that in from elsewhere?

The one in that photo I bought from Stormy's Vapor Cellar in the US.
Then I bought one from the forum as well. From CVS.
Nic was from there as well, but they no longer sell 100mg. 48 is now the strongest they sell

Last edited:
The one in that photo I bought from Stormy's Vapor Cellar in the US.
Then I bought one from the forum as well. From CVS.
U talking abt the h5 ? Or the nem ? The h5 i just slaped on tbere for size comparison .. i need to go fetch my order from oupa

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back