Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I'm very excited to hear your thoughts on the Pico mega since we all know how much of fan you were of the original pico.

And if you find any new pros or cons with the new device.

So far so good... very comfortable in the hand and I'm looking forward to seeing how the 26650 battery life is... I'm using a standard coil in the 4ml tank to see how we go without a cCell... I'm vaping the new SugarCane juice from 031... I have no doubt that this will be another winner from Eleaf... but more after the weekend once I have given it a full go!
PicoMega 002.JPG

So far so good... very comfortable in the hand and I'm looking forward to seeing how the 26650 battery life is... I'm using a standard coil in the 4ml tank to see how we go without a cCell... I'm vaping the new SugarCane juice from 031... I have no doubt that this will be another winner from Eleaf... but more after the weekend once I have given it a full go!
View attachment 64768

Thanks for the preview @Rob Fisher, will be looking forward to the full review:nod:

Been digging around a bit and found the following 3litre digital magnetic stirrer. They quoted me 2797.50 excl (3189.15 incl)

A bit too much for me to spend based on the amount of liquid I mix but hope someone else finds this useful. Companies Details :

Rauserv CC
F24 Supreme Industrial Park
408 Southern Klipreviersberg Road
Steeldale
tel : 011 613 5616
www.www.eins-sci.com

6656702_orig.png

15df4782eefe351e2d712e21693c2242.jpg

Presa 100W
Thanks a million @Ugi

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Those juices are in the wrong order Rob!!! It's making me... :crazylick:

Funny you mention this... when I opened my parcel and it had juice number Zero then One then Three! :eek: Where is number Two? :confused: Not sure if there is a number two yet but when it finally ends up in my paw I will retake the pics. :D

Back