Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

All the way from Gearbest some 30 Q's.
11 days from China to SA via Holland:campeon: But then a further 37 days to get to me in the Republic of Knysna:uzi:
IMG_2042.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! :b1:

Council of Vapor Squonker!
VapeMailSir1.jpg VapeMailSir2.jpg VapeMailSir3.jpg

Coils and the iJust S... time to see what the iJust is all about... I think it takes a cCell but will play with the standard coils first!
VapeMailSir4.jpg VapeMailSir5.jpg VapeMailSir6.jpg

A Stormtrooper squonker!!! Beautiful Rob!

And I have to say the little atty performs really well... squonks easy and drains perfectly and that's a great sign... will play with it for a few days and then do a report back.
Snapshot_20160901_4.JPG

Vape Mail baby! Halcyon DNA200 and tsunami 24 with bottom feeding pin!
image.jpeg
Pic rotated, edited and resized by the secret Porcupine!

Last edited by a moderator:
3f3d3c74d7a1571cafe1dfdfbcd6499a.jpg

Here we go vape mail baby im so exited about this package big ups to blck vapour for great service was a little misunderstanding with the courier but so glad to have received my package at 4 o clock @Richio blck vapour will be my go to company

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

3f3d3c74d7a1571cafe1dfdfbcd6499a.jpg

Here we go vape mail baby im so exited about this package big ups to blck vapour for great service was a little misunderstanding with the courier but so glad to have received my package at 4 o clock @Richio blck vapour will be my go to company

yeah @Richio and blck rocks...best service,best price...and had prescence at vapecon

i got mine at 3pm...driving out the office see the courier guy...needless to say i stopped him for vapemail..look on his face as i flagged him down entering our office park was priceless

Hahah lol@incredible_hulk i did the very same thing that led to a very confused delivery guy lol priceless

Council of Vapor Squonker!
View attachment 65819 View attachment 65820 View attachment 65821

Coils and the iJust S... time to see what the iJust is all about... I think it takes a cCell but will play with the standard coils first!
View attachment 65822 View attachment 65823 View attachment 65824
Very curios to see if it has the airlock issue with the ccells. Like the capacity of the tank reviewers say it claims 4ml but they fit 6ml in there...just dont fire a ccell on there like me with the ijust battery the 4.2v only gave just over 17 watts on the 0.9's the 0.6 will be just under 30 watts..

HRH left for India to study yoga for a month, so on the way back from the airport I stopped by the post office to claim a perfectly timed fasttech delivery :--) to fill the void in my soul...

King mech mod clone
AIO RBA
Velocity clone
SS wire
Ohm reader
Some mod sleeves
IMG_20160901_142747451.jpg
All I'm going to say re the velocity (my first RDA) if you don't have an RDA and are in doubt: DO IT
IMG_20160901_144821623.jpg
IMG_20160901_152020647.jpg

A small batch of Vapour Mountain Juice to keep me going for a while... 1,5 litres of Tropical Ice and 1,5 litres of XXX.
VapourMountain1.jpg VapourMountain2.jpg VapourMountain3.jpg VapourMountain4.jpg

The REO's are not the problem... it's these Sub Ohm Tanks that are the pigs! :confused: The Sub Tank makers should get kickbacks from the Juice Companies!
Can't disagree with that. Whenever there's a juice I'm not very fond of & want to evict it from my life ASAP I reach for my sub Ohm tanks & go on a mission 8--)

Back