Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape pick at Vaperite Parkview
Some nic and no nic orion, kilo fruit whip and ultimo tank

20160902_105332.jpg

VAAAAPPPEEEEMMMAAAAAAIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

BadgerCouriers020916.jpg

@Rob Fisher doing his bit for his newly adopted son Stosta Fisher! A new cap to help me pop some caps in some asses (speaking of which can I borrow the Lexus this weekend @Greyz ?), and some good smelling juices to try out!!!

VAAAAPPPEEEEMMMAAAAAAIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

View attachment 65921

@Rob Fisher doing his bit for his newly adopted son Stosta Fisher! A new cap to help me pop some caps in some asses (speaking of which can I borrow the Lexus this weekend @Greyz ?), and some good smelling juices to try out!!!

@Stosta i still cant find the please give me freebies thread.... Can you post the link please :-D:-D:-D

When on holiday in Durb's in Dec
I know where to go to when I run out of supplies ;)
If anyone is ever in Durban and needs a helping hand I will always be glad to try and help!

***Please note the try in that sentence, thats my disclaimer! :-D***

Hahah lol @Stosta where about in durbz are you

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I'm in the Upper Highway area (Hillcrest / Kloof)!

I live in durban! Where my freebies at?!:borra2:

You got to strike at the right moment! At the moment my freebie box is empty, I have a billion new things to try out, and I only get time to do it on the weekends, and awesomely I have just managed to shred my hands trying to catch champagne bottles so my coiling/wicking/juice tasting plans have taken a bit of a knock :oops:

I'm in the Upper Highway area (Hillcrest / Kloof)!

You got to strike at the right moment! At the moment my freebie box is empty, I have a billion new things to try out, and I only get time to do it on the weekends, and awesomely I have just managed to shred my hands trying to catch champagne bottles so my coiling/wicking/juice tasting plans have taken a bit of a knock :oops:

Brooooooo, what on earth were you trying to do? These friday escapades need to stop.

I shall also send freebies your ways. Just holla at me. I have alot of empty unicorn n glass bottles bro. You jus tell me when you need it:rofl:

Brooooooo, what on earth were you trying to do? These friday escapades need to stop.

I shall also send freebies your ways. Just holla at me. I have alot of empty unicorn n glass bottles bro. You jus tell me when you need it:rofl:
Hahaha! I do actually have some weird fetish for Unicorn bottles so watch out!

Vape Mail Baby! I made the mistake of going to @Sir Vape to visit and see if @BigGuy could stop my Limitless XL from leaking...

Craig did indeed get my Limitless XL to stop leaking with an awesome dual 24g Nichrome 3,5mm build... but while I was there I spotted the new 25mm Serpent Mini... I needed that... especially seeing Craigie was in the mood to do a single 3,5mm 24g Nichrome coil for me and wick it!
VapeMail002.jpg VapeMail003.jpg

And then he also forced me to buy a BF Velocity V2 and Trinity Cap to go with it...
VapeMail006.jpg VapeMail007.jpg

Envy! get the back to endless night! Before I became interested in this thread I actually thought I needed no more vape gear than that which I already owned. Daar sal n geween en gekners van tande wees...

Main atty stand is full, so got a couple more atty stands to store some of the overflow of the 30 something tanks bought for the TC mods.

attystd.jpg

Right - it's been way too long since I've had a great vapemail. More like fetch mail from this morning at @Sir Vape

First up - the Hotcig R150 and the Serpent Mini 25 which was kindly coiled and wicked by @BigGuy. That box the R150 comes in is something quite special. A wooden box that opens like a book. Lovely.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1472911834.085181.jpg

Next up some LG Brownie batteries and the famous 0.6 ohm CCell coils that Rob advised me to get ;-)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1472911937.893765.jpg

Then something very special. Exquisite drip tips by @hands. I picked the two blue shapes to test on various devices and the red one is a gift for my mom.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1472912007.399704.jpg

And finally the juices. Am very excited about each one.
From left to right -
Hazeworks Sunset - reorder because I liked this a lot.
Hazeworks Cacao - a chocolate one. Bought it because it smells awesome. Thanks Hugo for suggesting.
NCV Frozen - because I had to have this and try it out.
Wiener Vape Co - East - it smells amazing too.
And finally the Sir Vape Rogue tobacco juice in 12 mg - very excited for this one.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1472912227.383651.jpg

Cannot wait to test these out.

Well a vape fetch for me thanks @Morne from Noon clouds really enjoyed the chat this morning. RX 2/3 with a green and 20160903_174009.jpg black sleeve. Loving it mate

Back