Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

@Chad B these are the best of all but I think these were just a batch that Vaporesso made when they ran out of the hex stock (and I'm guessing) and these are as scarce as hens teeth... the 0.6Ω with red o-rings are second best.
Thanks Rob, I used the red o-ring ones in my Melo 3 mini and it was okay, i've been using the Target Pro tank I got from you and it's been awesome. I just saw now i've got the 0.6 black o-ring in the box will give it a go. But this tank has performed well, only thing I don't like is screwing the top cap off to refill, got a blister from trying so hard the other day but I prefer it to my Melo 3 mini.

Thanks Rob, I used the red o-ring ones in my Melo 3 mini and it was okay, i've been using the Target Pro tank I got from you and it's been awesome. I just saw now i've got the 0.6 black o-ring in the box will give it a go. But this tank has performed well, only thing I don't like is screwing the top cap off to refill, got a blister from trying so hard the other day but I prefer it to my Melo 3 mini.

Funny I prefer the Melo 3 Mini.. but I have to do some new juice testing and I'll resurrect a Target Pro for the test!

551f82b7fba5284b45e2e180c68da1dd.jpg

Wonder who this could be from... Lol

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Decided id try a sourcemore order, 4 weeks later and collecting from dbn mailhub myself ;) put on my tornano and this lil mod kicks some ass :)

IMG-20160906-WA0030.jpeg

Not exactly vape mail, but still :p
IMG_20160906_130356.jpg
My mystery prize from @ddk1979 :D
been wanting to try this one out.

Was great meeting you and having a chat, thanks so much for your generosity - you're a legend :clap:

Not exactly vape mail, but still :p
View attachment 66436
My mystery prize from @ddk1979 :D
been wanting to try this one out.

Was great meeting you and having a chat, thanks so much for your generosity - you're a legend :clap:

My pleasure @Huffapuff . :)

Was really great meeting you too. So even though I haven't posted a pic in the "The Face behind the Post", you now know what I look like. Not a pretty picture I know, but that's why I haven't posted a pic. If 5 more people had posted their pic in the "Share the Love" competition, I would have been in real trouble ... phew. :sweating:

The NCV Trinity is a really nice vape, but my number 1 at the moment is NCV Frozen.
It is absolutely brilliant ... nice and smooth ... you can taste that it is a real quality juice.
Well done @Vapington and thanks for a brilliant juice. :thumbup:

Thank you Sir Vape.

@Rob Fisher it here. Can't wait to build on it

Would've liked the silver but black is ok

To the left Mr serpent and his wife ms mini

se1.jpg
Pic rotated, edited and resized by the secret Porcupine!

The airflow on this is awesome compared to the mini really well built tank.

Thanks for the advice

Back