Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I will be giving away 2 of the Batman battery wraps with two awesome @hands driptips in my video review on these tips tomorrow.
Just make sure you have subscribed and in the video I will ask a single question which you only have to answer in the comment section.

My first order from Vapers Corner

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1481530184.661950.jpg

Nautilus X 4ml adapter - had to get it for my mom who is liking the Nautilus X a lot

Puffy Puffs Wicks Kougom - smelled it at the JHB Vape Meet and it was so authentic. @Zacdaniel my mom likes the smell too!

Ni80 24g - I have 26g and 28g. Don't know why I didn't have 24g. Now I can rebuild the bigguy coil in my SM25. Was too scared to try 26g in case I preferred the 24g so my original coil has been in since September ! Take note @Jakey

Free gift of some wicking material.

All nicely packed and in good order. Thanks @Vapers Corner !! Free delivery for the win !

I hardly post here but today is major vapemail day - two in a row.

This is from eCiggies

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1481531138.162220.jpg

The Vaporesso Guardian tank and coils - another one for my mom to try. On recommendation from @Andre.

Some more Evod1 tanks and more coils - backup for my wife ;-)

Then three Vape Elixir tobacco juices. Black Cigar, Coumarin Pipe and Shipwrecked. Made by @SunRam. In 12mg. Need to give these a proper go and also see which ones my mom likes.

And a eCiggies Wild Range Desert Ship tobacco juice which I don't recall ordering. So must have been a gift. Thanks Walter!!

All neatly packed in a little box with lots of bubble wrap. No issues. All good.

Looking forward.

Last edited:
My first order from Vapers Corner

View attachment 78391

Nautilus X 4ml adapter - had to get it for my mom who is liking the Nautilus X a lot

Puffy Puffs Wicks Kougom - smelled it at the JHB Vape Meet and it was so authentic. @Zacdaniel my mom likes the smell too!

Ni80 24g - I have 26g and 28g. Don't know why I didn't have 24g. Now I can rebuild the bigguy coil in my SM25. Was too scared to try 26g in case I preferred the 24g so my original coil has been in since September ! Take note @Jakey

Free gift of some wicking material.

All nicely packed and in good order. Thanks @Vapers Corner !! Free delivery for the win !
Oh that wicks bubblegum tastes authentic aswell. Tried it at juicyjoes and immediately I was 10 years old again. Tacking me way back. My mouth was raw after finishing that bottle, the menthol for me is a bit too strong. But I couldn't put it down though.

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

Meet Astrid, Lagerthas new partner in crime (for those that follow the series Vikings you'll understand...)

70f8eb539a0c648ba385370980a4da7f.jpg

Oh forgot got this as well today, hopefully I'll not break this one also lol

c9fe72212958bb61c10e88d81abee7b8.jpg

Last edited:
Wishing you well with Astrid @Daniel
Many happy vapes!
She looks superb

Ooh Ooh, My turn.... VapeMail baby!!!!! Thanks to @GIR8Smoke, My package just arrived and oh man oh man if they taste anything like they smell then these juices are going to be definite winners. Bought the Pine Ice and Mango from Zenhhulu. Ill give it a taste a little later and give my initial impressions.

DSC_0984.JPG DSC_0985.JPG DSC_0987.JPG

Vape Mail Baby! :b1:

A Smoant Battlestar (love the name) for review! Thanks @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff! Right off I can say this is a really nice dual 18650 200W mod and a great price! Nice shape... well built and no rattles! Will test it over the next few days and report back!
Smoant1.jpg VM004.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! :b1:

A Smoant Battlestar (love the name) for review! Thanks @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff! Right off I can say this is a really nice dual 18650 200W mod and a great price! Nice shape... well built and no rattles! Will test it over the next few days and report back!
View attachment 78499 View attachment 78500

Please also test the 510 extensively, with as many different tanks as you bump into. They copied the RX2/3 with this, sortof, want to see if they copied the shitty designed 510 also?

@Rob Fisher also test secifically tanks with LONG 510 pins, like RDA's intended for MECH...

@ddk1979 watch this space we were just talking about this.

Please also test the 510 extensively, with as many different tanks as you bump into. They copied the RX2/3 with this, sortof, want to see if they copied the shitty designed 510 also?

@Rob Fisher also test secifically tanks with LONG 510 pins, like RDA's intended for MECH...

@ddk1979 watch this space we were just talking about this.

Will do @boxerulez! Screwed the SM25 on top and it looks good and it tastes good! :D

Back