Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Quality device for sure. You see it right off the bat.
Weight was a surprise. This is going to be a great pocket device :tmnt:

100%. I have the Black version and it weighs a ton... then when I saw the Stab Wood version and felt it it was a no brainer... a real keeper!

Got some vape goodies today. Thanks Sir Vape (again great service as usual) and Vapeaway (great first experience)!. Really interested to see how the blue Limitless RDTA Plus looks and how it performs, if I can get it going! Also looking forward to some new juices and some free samples (again thanks Sir Vape)!Vape mail.jpg

01a72a1521caee5e5a13a82b1e31c795.jpg

Tonight it is HIC's Lemon Meringue on the mixing table. Got just what I needed with my last cents, and then I was paid the next day, so I have another order incoming tomorrow from Flavour Mill.
Sent from my Serpent Minikin

Yes that is rather worrysome. When you say XMAS stock, are you going on a 3month expedition to Antartica for Xmas?

Nope... I wish I was... but I'm sure @Oupa will take some time off and a few of my mates pull into the vape cave to get thier XXX and I don't want to run out... plus we have family coming from Canada, UK and Ireland and I have no doubt they will want to take stock of XXX back with them... :p

Nope... I wish I was... but I'm sure @Oupa will take some time off and a few of my mates pull into the vape cave to get thier XXX and I don't want to run out... plus we have family coming from Canada, UK and Ireland and I have no doubt they will want to take stock of XXX back with them... :p
I thought you were gonna drink the XXX , with these hot summer days it isn't as bad as it sounds.

Vape Mail Baby! :b1:

Wire and coils... trying some more fancy coils and then stock of my Standard 24g Ni80! And then the Snow Wolf Mini Plus that I have had my eye on for a while and could no longer resist!
VMSV1.jpg VMSV2.jpg VMSV3.jpg VMSV4.jpg VMSV5.jpg VMSV6.jpg

Was delivered early this morning.

My first order from @BumbleBee (The Vape Guy)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1481647750.077716.jpg

• The Kiwichi Juice - could not resist this. Tasted it at the JHB Vape Meet and liked it - so needed my own bottle
  • Splash Virginia Tobacco - another of Bumblebee's lines. To try and see.
  • An iStick iPower silicon cover (for my mom)
  • And the Billow V2.5 - I know how much Bumblebee (and many others) loved their previous version Billows - so had to try this
And a free Bumblebee's Flavour Fluid sticker - so cool!

All came packed in a nice neat box. Arrived in good order. Thanks @BumbleBee !

Last edited:
And another delivery from early this morning.

Juices from Zenkhulu

Was quite lucky that one of the staff in the complex was able to sign for it. So I got it later today.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1481648438.483702.jpg

I bought all three flavours in 9mg. Pine Ice, Mint Ice and Mango

The bottles and their packaging look very good and super colourful!

Thanks @GIR8Smoke!

Was delivered early this morning.

My first order from @BumbleBee (The Vape Guy)

View attachment 78563

• The Kiwichi Juice - could not resist this. Tasted it at the JHB Vape Meet and liked it - so needed my own bottle
  • Splash Virginia Tobacco - another of Bumblebee's lines. To try and see.
  • An iStick iPower silicon cover (for my mom)
  • And the Billow V2.5 - I know how much Bumblebee (and many others) loved their previous version Billows - so had to try this
All came packed in a nice neat box. Arrived in good order. Thanks @BumbleBee !
You're welcome @Silver, and thanks for the support :D

I'm itching to hear what you think of the Billow :)

You're welcome @Silver, and thanks for the support :D

I'm itching to hear what you think of the Billow :)

I am also itching to try it out @BumbleBee !

I also have a Merlin Mini sitting waiting patiently - and a few other bits and bobs that need experimentation.

Plus several new juices!

Am very excited for some quiet time over the holidays to get stuck in!!!

And another delivery from early this morning.

Juices from Zenkhulu

Was quite lucky that one of the staff in the complex was able to sign for it. So I got it later today.

View attachment 78564

I bought all three flavours in 9mg. Pine Ice, Mint Ice and Mango

The bottles and their packaging look very good and super colourful!

Thanks @GIR8Smoke!
Glad they've arrived safely - we are all looking forward to hearing your thoughts! :--)

Back