Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Thanks @Andre
Quite amazing how small the Squeeze is!
This is now tempting me big time for an out and about squonker with more battery life and juice than the Reo Mini

DO EEEEET! Will be ironic to see a R1k+ atty like the OL16 on a R600 mod hehe .....

Look it's not as 'sturdy' as the Reo , but hell for the price I can buy almost three for the price of a Reo alone , just saying.
I'll be buying more soon , waiting for payday :)

DO EEEEET! Will be ironic to see a R1k+ atty like the OL16 on a R600 mod hehe .....

Look it's not as 'sturdy' as the Reo , but hell for the price I can buy almost three for the price of a Reo alone , just saying.
I'll be buying more soon , waiting for payday :)

Very tempting @Daniel - i must admit
I have a spare RM2 that is my backup in case one of my other RM2s kick the bucket.
That spare RM2 could find a nice home on this.
But it would also be nice to try out the OL16 on it - lol on the price difference.
For me its not really about the price or that its cheaper - its just that the Squeeze seems so nice and compact - and might just make a great portable solution for out and about.

I have massive fondness for my Reo Mini - but the 18500 battery and the small juice capacity do let it down quite a bit.

Very tempting @Daniel - i must admit
I have a spare RM2 that is my backup in case one of my other RM2s kick the bucket.
That spare RM2 could find a nice home on this.
But it would also be nice to try out the OL16 on it - lol on the price difference.
For me its not really about the price or that its cheaper - its just that the Squeeze seems so nice and compact - and might just make a great portable solution for out and about.

I have massive fondness for my Reo Mini - but the 18500 battery and the small juice capacity do let it down quite a bit.
@Silver I would give it a go but I'm desperately trying to control myself.

Now I can finish the mods to my already modded Reo.At least these don't leak like the new improved version.
IMG_2235.jpg

11541077a300094d43eaf138d4fd2576.jpg

Some Juice courtesy of Vapour Chem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So that's why modmaker.co.uk is out of stock on squonk gear...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Nope! I ordered these last year but my mates been messing about.:)
I like the look of the varitube BF 510.Too many of the FD creations leak,this version seems Ok though.

Second delivery today, and MORE because of @Rob Fisher !

Except for the Baby Beast, which is a replacement for a faulty tank. Thanks @ Vape Club!

2017-01-17 15.28.35.jpg 2017-01-17 15.37.28.jpg

Last edited:
Nope! I ordered these last year but my mates been messing about.:)
I like the look of the varitube BF 510.Too many of the FD creations leak,this version seems Ok though.
Ordered a V5 bf and the V4 ultimate from fat daddy himself... Planning a regulated build so me be mighty upset if they be Leak'n!

Ordered a V5 bf and the V4 ultimate from fat daddy himself... Planning a regulated build so me be mighty upset if they be Leak'n!

Good luck with a) actually getting them (between USPS and SAPO its a lottery and b) Getting what you order.
Don't know about the V4 Ultimate but the V5 (with the red ring in the deck) is a useless piece of ***** All the ones I've used have leaked.
The original V4 is normally pretty good.

@Daniel its still early days but it seems really well made. i have the flu so my taste is not on point. A really dense vape though. Im not too sure who's the manufacturer of this clone but everything is well machined. Will give more thoughts once my taste fully returns

Please do share how that Kayfun performs.... Have one incoming as well....
@Daniel i enjoy the kayfun v5...alot looser than other kayfuns so more of a slightly restricted dtl experience. flavour for me is on point. some insert a clapton coil mandrel in the airflow to restrict it...not sure but i sure a post on the forum abt it

Back