Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

@Andre this little thing is too cool. Soon as he got them in I said send me one. The whole kit for a great pride. Internal battery obviously not very powerful but for me this is more off an errand boy and pocket rocket and I reckon a little collectors piece. Nice restriction on the airflow, very good flavour but the best is the look and feel of the mod. Such a nice finish. Love this little thing. Think I'll name him Charlie hahaha

@Rob Fisher, the Americans got the saying "Go big or go home" I love your mods, work of art. With tanks like the Skyline and Hussar that DNA 40 board is top notch, you won't vape over 30 watts. Enjoy every moment, you worked hard and must enjoy every moment.

Agree....

Live hard, play hard uncle @Rob Fisher .
Your meuseum has many amazing pieces, when i come down to durbs angain uncle Rob you have to invite me over to see your beautiful collection.

Just a quick cell phone pic... will take proper pics in the next few days... just waiting for another mod to arrive...

Wood 001.JPG

@Andre this little thing is too cool. Soon as he got them in I said send me one. The whole kit for a great pride. Internal battery obviously not very powerful but for me this is more off an errand boy and pocket rocket and I reckon a little collectors piece. Nice restriction on the airflow, very good flavour but the best is the look and feel of the mod. Such a nice finish. Love this little thing. Think I'll name him Charlie hahaha

That is such a cute cool mod @Scouse45
Charlie, lol

If you have a Pico, can you tell us how it compares in size and how it feels in the hand versus the Pico?

Just a quick cell phone pic... will take proper pics in the next few days... just waiting for another mod to arrive...

View attachment 82233

I was going to say one stab wood for each day of the week
Then I counted :eek:

What a collection Rob!!
I sense a new display cabinet in the not too distant future, lol

Which are your top three favourites if i may ask?

Soon you will know the Skyline intimately you lucky fish, @Silver

Lol, thanks @gdigitel
I am looking forward to seeing how it compares to my mighty Lemo1 for my Strawberry Ice blend
Sshhhh, dont tell Rob I am going to be comparing it to something that was used in the day of Jan van Riebeek!

And of course how it compares to my other gear over time...

My word @Rob Fisher !
Was that three mods yesterday??? !!!

This one looks beautiful. Am sure you will appreciate the 26650?

By the way, what tank is on top? Is that the Hussar or the Skyline?

The tank on the Estoque is the Hussar... it has the an add on cap (called the radiator)... and yes technically the Estoque is best of the three today with it's YiHi 350 chip and 26650 battery but the one I gravitate to is the Black Rose with it's matching drip tip. :)

@andro the second mod from the left is an Axis M17 with the OBS Engine on top. It's my least favourite mod because I have had to use superglue to keep it together because the screws inside have caused the resin to break... I know I should have sent it in for them to fix but I was so annoyed when I got it that the faceplate was skew and when I tried to fix it I realised that the 510 was loose as well... I grabbed the superglue and gave it horns... I swopped two really nice mods for it and I can only assume the person I swapped it with was unaware of the issues.

I was going to say one stab wood for each day of the week
Then I counted :eek:

What a collection Rob!!
I sense a new display cabinet in the not too distant future, lol

Which are your top three favourites if i may ask?

Hi Ho @Silver that's a hard question to answer because they are all special to me me in one way or another... but let me try rank my top 3.

Special mention has to be made of my blue Woodvil because that block of wood I sent to Rob at Reosmods and he made that one especially for me.

My number one mod has to be the Hellfire Phantom (2nd from the right) because it not only looks good but the british engineering is just so perfect and it's driven by my favorite chipset and that's the YiHi 250J V2.

I guess second may be the Carlos Creation Extreme (3rd from the right) because the woodwork is just outstanding and I love that colour.

And 3rd the Black Rose (despite the DNA40) (7th from the right) inside because the hybrid resin/stab wood is just so stunning and it's really small and comfortable.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @Rob Fisher
I had to post your lineup pic in your post so I could see without having to scroll!
Lovely, just lovely

Are your top three all 26650 mods?

Last edited:
Back