Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Going to pick up my newly shaved Reo tomorrow, so think it's safe to post this now :)

fFMCug.jpg

looks like you leaking juice there?

If you would like i would be happy to replace it for you?

You know... You're actually really bad! Most of the retailers here are bad! You people go out of your way to make everyone happy! Then we go out into the real world and just get disappointed everywhere because no one can match the service delivery that we get here :--P

So visited the mob and @RevnLucky7 twice this week. Telling you having juice like this down the road is not going to be healthy for the bank account, it's irresistible though.
image.jpg

And along with it courtesy of @Sir Vape some rocketfuel to keep it cloudy :)
image.jpg
I think I have a juice problem :oops:

Finally some vape mail from a friend who brought this back for us from the states. uploadfromtaptalk1415994627001.jpguploadfromtaptalk1415994829110.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Good day for Vape mail. authentic copper vanilla with hybrid top cap. Amod SMPL clone. doge and cltv2 plus and some batteries
5e8ebdccaf07a4a148e2acf63f53c498.jpg

Good day for Vape mail. authentic copper vanilla with hybrid top cap. Amod SMPL clone. doge and cltv2 plus and some batteries
5e8ebdccaf07a4a148e2acf63f53c498.jpg
Nice, Let us know how those 25R's and MXJO's perform plz :) The airflow on the CLT v2+ looks absolutely mental, as mental as the doge I'd say

Back