Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape Mail Baby!

Thanks to @paulph201 at the mini Vape meet I picked up these three bottles!

Umhlanga 030.JPG

Then at my next mini vape meet at the Vape Shop in Gateway I walked away with a few goodies!
Umhlanga 038.JPG

Then after Mini Vape meet one and two I went to the outdoor shop called Due South and picked up a little more Vape Mail!

First off a little waterproof and very protective case for 3 REO's that can go fishing with me! :rock:
Umhlanga 034.JPG
Umhlanga 035.JPG

Then I have been looking for a large protective case I can carry all my REO's and other Mods in safely but have not been able to bring myself to shell out three grand for an original... Due South have their house brand and it's a third of the cost!
Umhlanga 045.JPG

It has the already perforated protective spong that you can cut out and fit any shape into and this box is deep enough to store many REO's! When I'm feeling adventurous I will find a sharp knife and plan the system... so next Vape Meet in JHB all the REO can come with for a visit!
Umhlanga 048.JPG

Then after Mini Vape meet one and two I went to the outdoor shop called Due South and picked up a little more Vape Mail!

First off a little waterproof and very protective case for 3 REO's that can go fishing with me! :rock:
View attachment 18464
View attachment 18465

Then I have been looking for a large protective case I can carry all my REO's and other Mods in safely but have not been able to bring myself to shell out three grand for an original... Due South have their house brand and it's a third of the cost!
View attachment 18466

It has the already perforated protective spong that you can cut out and fit any shape into and this box is deep enough to store many REO's! When I'm feeling adventurous I will find a sharp knife and plan the system... so next Vape Meet in JHB all the REO can come with for a visit!
View attachment 18467
Me likee.....Due South is on my list.

Vape Mail Baby!

Thanks to @paulph201 at the mini Vape meet I picked up these three bottles!

View attachment 18462

Then at my next mini vape meet at the Vape Shop in Gateway I walked away with a few goodies!
View attachment 18463
Please could you check the ohm meter, when I screw in an atty the numbers just scroll, 8 8 8 then - and nothing happens. It's clearly detecting something has been screwed on, because it comes out of standby. Not sure what the issue is:emo:

Please could you check the ohm meter, when I screw in an atty the numbers just scroll, 8 8 8 then - and nothing happens. It's clearly detecting something has been screwed on, because it comes out of standby. Not sure what the issue is:emo:

OK I am a bit of a goose because I tried to fit one of my attys on the little screw thingy and none would fit... boggler... then remembered I need batteries and when I opened the battery compartment to fit them I realised there was another adapter that screwed onto the little adapter so no my attys fit fine... mine works no problem.

Thanks @Andre, the bug did bite a few months ago. I have been an addicted reader of this forum but am only getting to post now.
@TangoCharlie is a co-worker of mine and it took me easily 8 months of bugging him about his stinkies before he was willing to convert - and boy when he converted he went full steam - from and EVOD starter to building his own coils in a matter of weeks - I've created a monster! :)

Welcome to the posting side of the forum TC, glad to have you here :)

@TangoCharlie is a co-worker of mine and it took me easily 8 months of bugging him about his stinkies before he was willing to convert - and boy when he converted he went full steam - from and EVOD starter to building his own coils in a matter of weeks - I've created a monster! :)

Welcome to the posting side of the forum TC, glad to have you here :)

Thanks @Derick, I will credit you with the conversion but now I'm the one bugging you to get into rebuilding....

OK I am a bit of a goose because I tried to fit one of my attys on the little screw thingy and none would fit... boggler... then remembered I need batteries and when I opened the battery compartment to fit them I realised there was another adapter that screwed onto the little adapter so no my attys fit fine... mine works no problem.
Trade?:giggle:

@VandaL, Mine did that two. Unscrew the and re screw the adapter on the ohm meter side a few times its looks like there is something that stops it from contacting nicely

@VandaL, Mine did that two. Unscrew the and re screw the adapter on the ohm meter side a few times its looks like there is something that stops it from contacting nicely
Did that about 10 times, then took a pliers and screw it on super tight no go, then turned it around and did the same. No dice. It is definitely making contact because the little adapter on the meter is pushed in, so thought that it might be shorting, pushed the adapter out still nothing. Changed batteries, same thing. Mind you I don't have any fresh out the pack batteries but they all should have enough charge to power an ohm meter :oops:

EDIT: stole some batteries from a remote and boom she works now lol

Last edited:
sounds to me like a dodgy connection, maybe on the PC board. mine is pretty accurate compared to the ohm reading on the SVD, MVP, IPV and Istick. IF you are like me and would rather try work it out instead of sending it back, I would check the soldering on the PCB is good and solid and also check for damaged wires in the battery compartment.

EDIT: stole some batteries from a remote and boom she works now lol
That's weird. - Seems weird. i spose the batteries were lower than you thought.

i see you did the magnets on the iPV, looks clean.

That's weird. - Seems weird. i spose the batteries were lower than you thought.

i see you did the magnets on the iPV, looks clean.
Thanks, it's actually super simple. 4mm drill through the screw holes in the door. Reo magnet slots right in, loctite glue it down. Then the other magnet on the box just sticks right on top of the screw fitting. Mod done. I think it will require more drilling with an IPV 2 (old version) but the 2s is a breeze. I would get more for my V2 but my prestik mod is perfect, no door rattle and looks super clean :rolleyes:

Lol Rob, why so many of the same flavour?
I assume you are restocking because you tried it before?

Lol Rob, why so many of the same flavour?
I assume you are restocking because you tried it before?

Yes I tried it at the Vape meet and liked it and ordered 2 bottles... then I forgot I had already ordered and ordered two more. ;-) What a Baalie!

Some great juices now need to add some nic and I'm good to go for a while.
Thanks @Melinda and @Derick

Attachments

• 1419959614500.jpg
    1419959614500.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 45
Back