Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

4ac8b32c23456d441b4f387425b533a3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N915FY using Tapatalk

88d680db5320d9aade6ecbb82ef39f5f.jpg

Picked up from lungcandy..had to get a recoil with all the rave that is going on for it! Next up us the Petri lite for my Petri v2! My first step into tube mechmod territory!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Vape mail courtesy of @Rob Fisher - thanks a million Rob, much appreciated. Thank You.jpg
It really is a great little MTL tank.
Paging @Silver - I think you're gonna wanna get this one. The airflow is adjustable from completely closed to quite open.
I even tried a few DL hits .... cough, cough, cough ... but I had 12mg juice in the tank. Will get there eventually,
EDIT: Check out those massive juice holes in the coil !!!

1.jpg 2.jpg

Hey Nice joose collection you have there .... can I ask did you go into the store or go online and if you went online what time was your order placed ?
I bought those online last weekend, during the sale (ordered on Saturday night if I remember correctly)

Vaping journey starts here! Thanks to @ddk1979

Got my Istick pico 75w
Whoop whoop excited!
Need to add my favour and hopefully tomorrow the clouding begins!
Thanks for looking

b4e6933d5d32f5d79ea1361dbe117f49.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Got some Vapemail!

An order for my friends and I - however we are still waiting for the batteries and then I am waiting for my other order with my mods and RDA to be shipped (pre-order). However at least I have my battery charger and some nice coils (Taiji, Juggernaut & fused claptons).

Time to DIY......well not just yet. Still need a few more concentrates:oops:
DIY_VV.jpg

DIY_LAB.jpg
Thank you Valley Vapour and @Dinxster for sorting my order out.:). The second pic courtesy of Lab Equipment Supplies.
If the DIY`ers wondering, that Grip box does not work if you want to store concentrates. The 10ml concentrate bottles are a bit too tall for the compartments. So I guess I learnt my first lesson in DIY today.....trail and error:rolleyes:.

View attachment 66944

View attachment 66946
Thank you Valley Vapour and @Dinxster for sorting my order out.:). The second pic courtesy of Lab Equipment Supplies.
If the DIY`ers wondering, that Grip box does not work if you want to store concentrates. The 10ml concentrate bottles are a bit too tall for the compartments. So I guess I learnt my first lesson in DIY today.....trail and error:rolleyes:.

Such a pleasure!

Last edited by a moderator:
Vape mail courtesy of @Rob Fisher - thanks a million Rob, much appreciated. View attachment 66927
It really is a great little MTL tank.
Paging @Silver - I think you're gonna wanna get this one. The airflow is adjustable from completely closed to quite open.
I even tried a few DL hits .... cough, cough, cough ... but I had 12mg juice in the tank. Will get there eventually,
EDIT: Check out those massive juice holes in the coil !!!

View attachment 66924 View attachment 66925

Many thanks @ddk1979
Noted. Will put it on the "to order" list ;-)

88d680db5320d9aade6ecbb82ef39f5f.jpg

Picked up from lungcandy..had to get a recoil with all the rave that is going on for it! Next up us the Petri lite for my Petri v2! My first step into tube mechmod territory!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Beautiful

View attachment 66944

View attachment 66946

Awesome. Enjoy!

Verrry verry nnaaaice @Deckie !!! Totally regret not getting these two when they came up! Have you used @hands tips before? I can't believe the improvement on flavour these give me.
No not before, held off buying them. Today I plan to do my favourite setup with a @hands Driptip and see if they live up to the hype personally - they are an absolute work of art.

@hands drip tips are amazing.
My wife fights with me if i dont put one on her tanks :-D
Her tanks used to burn her lips but when i gave her a hands drip tip. She never had any issues anymore.
Besides that they look beautiful.
@hands must be the only man in the country
My vapemail arrived Yesterday for @Oupa at Vapour Mountain. Thanx Oupa!

View attachment 66958
That Banana Cream is tasty! Have only tried the Peach2 Rooibos and it's pretty good. Will you let us know what the cappucino is like?

@Stosta I don't like the Cappuccino, it tastes a bit tobbacoee for my taste. I dont smaak the tobacco flavors at all. But thats cool, coz the Cappuccino is for a colleague of mine. The Banana Creams juice is the bomb in my opinion, I absolutely love it!

Last edited:
@Rob_Fisher....3mm id 28 gauge kanthal 7 wraps abt 1.6 ohm...insane flavour and still good clouds

@Rob Fisher ...made another coil: 7 wrap 3mm ID SS (26 gauge) at 0.85 ohm and much better flavour...being able to push the watts to between 25 and 30 the flavour profiles are much better. The 1.6 ohm coil happened cos I didnt realise how short the legs are..XXX at 0.85 ohm in this is a beauty.

Looks like everyone is having such a great time receiving vape mail.
Wish someone would send me some vape mail.:(

Back