Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Thank you @Rob Fisher for the awesome Subtank Trinty thingy's and the free juice was really a figgin bonus. What a great guy!View attachment 72818

That's gotta be the fastest classified sale from purchase to delivery in history... ordered 4pm and by 9am the next day operational. The Courier Guy really rocks!

Only a pleasure on the juices... I was given so many juices at VapeCon and I have a very narrow band of juice enjoyment so I figure it's best to share the love! :p

You know it's going to be a good day when you get to the office and you see this on your desk.
a62868e6712305c29af140422e4e0a5a.jpg

Well what could it be, Christmas came early
And here she is. Can't wait to start playing around with her
e9b7eca633b51fd42ac6dfb417ee44f5.jpg

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

Vape related mail of sorts that came Monday.

I dug out the Canon S3 IS SLR (and 4 tripods), but couldn't find the power or data cords for it so bought them again to possibly use it for some future vape related pictures/videos.

vm102416a.jpg

And the little red Canon A495 I have been using really needed replacement, so I bought a blue version this time and a new data cord for it as well.

vm102416b.jpg

Last edited:
Have not had vape mail other than DIY stuff for some time. Until @KZOR (thanks) mentioned the XTAR charger at Juicy Joes, which I have been looking for. Same awesome and fast service (phoned me to make sure which courier I prefer out here in the sticks) and same awesome packaging. Thank you @ShaneW.

SubCYw4.jpg

Last edited:
Have not had vape mail other than DIY stuff for some time. Until @KZOR (thanks) mentioned the XTAR charger at Juicy Joes, which I have been looking for. Same awesome and fast service (phoned me to make sure which courier I prefer out here in the sticks) and same awesome packaging. Thank you @ShaneW.

@Andre..that looks hi-tech...love the slogan "Chinas got quality"

Thanks to @VapePulse for the vape mail! Mostly repeat order items, can never have too many Billow V2's, Kayfuns and chargers! The only first-time buys are the Minikin V2 and new Hardwicks juice. Brilliant personal service as always, good stuff from all the guys at the Downtown Vapoury store, finally a place in Durban for friendly advice and service, much appreciated!
IMG_3890.JPG

SubCYw4.jpg
I agree on the no vape mail only DIY Goodies. I think I am sorted with DIY stuff, stocked up quite a bit. Then @Rob Fisher and his OL16, damn I just had to pull the trigger, almost one month vape mail free.

Finally, the Avo bottom air replacement:
IMG_6166.JPG

Oom @Rob Fisher, you are the bestest, thank you so much, and that juice surprize, it just made my day!!:inlove:

IMG_6165.JPG
Pic rotated, edited and resized by the secret Porcupine!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please let us know how those btm airs vape.
FOMO is hectic right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my flavour stash is complete now a very long time...my search for authentic red bull has brought me to fa mad fruit after giving up on tfa energy drink (will use for my rainbow sherbert flavour). smell off the bat...fa mad fruit looks promising.

@Andre...inw coconut smells amaze balls..thx for that

20161026_100852.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back