Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Finally... the Sherman's have arrived... well at least I think that's what is in the package... just got home so will open and play!
ShermanMail1.jpg

My new setup, ready to K.O my lungs...

HHA K.O. tube mech from the Sirs coupled with a copper Goon 24 and a Hands Drip Tip... Vape Heaven....

20161228_181051_HDR.jpg

Gorgeous @Clouds4Days
Tell us how it vapes!!
What coil and juice??
Come on.... Tell us.....

Thanks @Silver
Really nice smooth warm vape and flavour is just epic, Goon is a awesome RDA but the wire also makes a big diffrence.

Cotton of choice this time round was Kendo Gold. I dont usually use Kendo Gold but i have a bag still full from the vape meet in March this year.

I prefer using cotton bacon, but when i do use Kendo i will only use it in a RDA.
Kendo is good in a RTA also but only once juice has absorbed fully into the cotton but it usualy takes a Tank of Juice to get there.

Im using a LG HG2 battery which is rated at 35A .

Im running dual coils Stainless Steel Fused claptons 4 wraps with a 3mm i.d reading 0.16 ohms
So discharge is at 26A which is pretty safe.

And wattage wise on a fully charged battery its hitting at 110W so battery life is not gonna be too great with only 1500mah at hand.

But i got 2 LG batteries and this setup is gonna be at home 95% of the time so not worried about battery life.

Last edited:
Thanks @Silver
Really nice smooth warm vape and flavour is just epic, Goon is a awesome RDA but the wire also makes a big diffrence.

Cotton of choice this time round was Kendo Gold. I dont usually use Kendo Gold but i have a bag still full from the vape meet in March this year.

I prefer using cotton bacon, but when i do use Kendo i will only use it in a RDA.
Kendo is good in a RTA also but only once juice has absorbed fully into the cotton but it usualy takes a Tank of Juice to get there.

Im using a LG HG2 battery which is rated at 35A .

Im running dual coils Stainless Steel Fused claptons reading 0.16 ohms
So discharge is at 26A which is pretty safe.

And wattage wise on a fully charged battery its hitting at 110W so battery life is not gonna be too great with only 1500mah at hand.

But i got 2 LG batteries and this setup is gonna be at home 95% of the time so not worried about battery life.

Great, thanks @Clouds4Days
What juice you vaping there?
And how you finding the vape on that mech versus on one of the regulated devices?

Great, thanks @Clouds4Days
What juice you vaping there?
And how you finding the vape on that mech versus on one of the regulated devices?

Im vaping on Sir Vapes New juice, its under there new brand HHA (Hard Hitters Alliance) and The Line is called 'La Familia' - The Duches

So far im really impressed with this juice and you will love it too @Silver if you add a few drops of menthol.

Its a Fruit vape im getting a sweet watermellon, kiwi,strawberry and apple these 3 are the prominent flavours i get and are really yummy.

As for Mech vs Regulated, too be honest this is my second attemt at a tube mech. The first time around i wasnt enjoying it purely because of my build the flavour was muted and the ramp up took like what seemed forever.

As you know with your Reo, a Mech gives you what you put into it meaning it all comes down to your build on the vape you get.

So i spoke to @OreO who is a tube mech Guru and he advised me on what wire to build how many wraps and what i.d.

And i have to say what a diffrence this time round.
Ramp up is still not as fast as a Regulated Mod , but much better this time around but flavour is just magic.

Last edited:
Im vaping on Sir Vapes New juice, its under there new brand HHA (Hard Hitters Alliance) and The Lime is called 'La Familia' - The Duches

So far im really impressed with this juice and you will love it too @Silver if you add a few drops of menthol.

Its a Fruit vape im getting a sweet watermellon, kiwi,strawberry and apple these 3 are the prominent flavours i get and are really yummy.

As for Mech vs Regulated, too be honest this is my second attemt at a tube mech. The first time around i wasnt enjoying it purely because of my build the flavour was muted and the ramp up took like what seemed forever.

As you know with your Reo, a Mech gives you what you put into it meaning it all comes down to your build on the vape you get.

So i spoke to @OreO who is a tube mech Guru and he advised me on what wire to build how many wraps and what i.d.

And i have to say what a diffrence this time round.
Ramp up is still not as fast as a Regulated Mod , but much better this time around but flavour is just magic.

That sounds glorious !
Thanks for the detailed reply
Juice sounds great

Wishing you many many happy vapes on that hot setup!

That sounds glorious !
Thanks for the detailed reply
Juice sounds great

Wishing you many many happy vapes on that hot setup!

Thanks @Silver

Im running dual coils Stainless Steel Fused claptons 4 wraps with a 3mm i.d reading 0.16 ohms

Thanks @Silver much apreciated.
I also edited my one post with how many wraps and i.d im using.

Not quite Vape mail, however I did 205 km road trip visited 5 Vape Shops. Picked up Wismec Reuleaux RX200S, Smok Cloud Beast TFV8, WOTOFO Sepent Mini 25mm & OBS Engine 25mm tank, quite a rewarding day, couldn't wait for delivery so went out and got it :)DSC_0114_edited.jpg

Wow @JoeSmoke
Thats what you call dedication!
Enjoy to the max!

Where did your 205km route take you?

Not quite Vape mail, however I did 205 km road trip visited 5 Vape Shops. Picked up Wismec Reuleaux RX200S, Smok Cloud Beast TFV8, WOTOFO Sepent Mini 25mm & OBS Engine 25mm tank, quite a rewarding day, couldn't wait for delivery so went out and got it :)View attachment 80004

Nothing stops a vaper from getting what he wants.
Reminds me of a song...

Wow @JoeSmoke
Thats what you call dedication!
Enjoy to the max!

Where did your 205km route take you?
@Silver Started in the South - Alberton 1st stop Vape Cartel Meyersdal, then onto Vape King Fourways next Vapers Corner Pretoria East then onto Vape Rite Bedfordview then onto Vape king South Alberton) and home again.

So my FIRST VAPE mail !!! Small but still chuffed :aplastao: Order button hit yesterday at 13:20ish and parcel in my hands at 13:40 today. Pretty impressive @YeOldeOke

Parcel that "FLEW - Speed Wise" to Durban from JHB:
View attachment 79549

Packaging that kept the bottelas safe:
View attachment 79550

My choice of JOOSE:

View attachment 79551

So now bottles have been open on my desk for recommended 15 min and now to shake and shut for 2 weeks :(
This steeping process is starting to relate to biltong production for me but got too have patience for quality!

Will review once i begin testing each :rofl::rofl:

Hey @YeOldeOke if you wouldn't mind could you let me know out of the flavours i bought as per quote which one I could start using after 1 week of steeping. Running low in JOOSE :(

@Silver Started in the South - Alberton 1st stop Vape Cartel Meyersdal, then onto Vape King Fourways next Vapers Corner Pretoria East then onto Vape Rite Bedfordview then onto Vape king South Alberton) and home again.

That is amazing!
You picked the right time to do it with less traffic on the roads now.
Awesome.

Vape shop hop of note.

I would like to do that too!

That is amazing!
Awesome.

Vape shop hop of note.

Thoroughly enjoyed the trip, however I think I'll wait for Vapecon 2017 before I go on another spending spree :)

That is amazing!
Awesome.

Vape shop hop of note.

I think a monthly vape shop road trip should be cool?

Whooohooo VapeMail!!
Let the Flavor games begin!!

1.jpg

So ... did you do much research in terms of recipes etc before ordering those vapeowave flavours?
Sent from my Serpent Minikin

Not really no, Why? Bad brand?
I was under the impression that all the flavours I order was either TFA, Flavour west or Capella. not sure about the vapowave brands?

Back