Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

A trip to the shop for the missus took me past VapeCartel Meyersdal & I had to stop by & say hi and of course pick up some goodies ;), must say the Cotton Candy (rayon cotton blend) works like a charm.DSC_0116_edited.jpg

Last edited:
Actually got this Vape mail last Friday already. It's from Rob Fisher's Vape Emporium in Durban. Great advice, good service and fast delivery.
8225aee5d90d0dfdbee8afc441f7feae.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Actually got this Vape mail last Friday already. It's from Rob Fisher's Vape Emporium in Durban. Great advice, good service and fast delivery.
8225aee5d90d0dfdbee8afc441f7feae.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Where can I get a driptip like this? I cant seem to find anyone with stock?

The wife's kit has arrived packing the full flavour of the euc coils. Put next to my pico with estoc tank for size comparison. Have to say I am a bit jealous
20161230_140608.jpg

Will report back on it, but i love the size and the flavour is as expected crisp. Also like the top airflow and generous juice inlets to the coil.

Yes please do report back.
I been looking at a small backup and so far its between the tarrot mini and rx mini.

Im vaping on Sir Vapes New juice, its under there new brand HHA (Hard Hitters Alliance) and The Line is called 'La Familia' - The Duches

So far im really impressed with this juice and you will love it too @Silver if you add a few drops of menthol.

Its a Fruit vape im getting a sweet watermellon, kiwi,strawberry and apple these 3 are the prominent flavours i get and are really yummy.

As for Mech vs Regulated, too be honest this is my second attemt at a tube mech. The first time around i wasnt enjoying it purely because of my build the flavour was muted and the ramp up took like what seemed forever.

As you know with your Reo, a Mech gives you what you put into it meaning it all comes down to your build on the vape you get.

So i spoke to @OreO who is a tube mech Guru and he advised me on what wire to build how many wraps and what i.d.

And i have to say what a diffrence this time round.
Ramp up is still not as fast as a Regulated Mod , but much better this time around but flavour is just magic.

Did somebody say my name .

Mech guru.... I'm not sure about that, maybe just passionate about mechs and understanding everything about them.

Glad to hear ur mech experience has done a 180 man. Mechs are awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did somebody say my name .

Mech guru.... I'm not sure about that, maybe just passionate about mechs and understanding everything about them.

Glad to hear ur mech experience has done a 180 man. Mechs are awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You bud are a Mech legend in my eyes... ;)

Some mail that came sometime in November/December while I was away. Equates to less than $26 per month for these two months... by far the least amount I every spent on vaping per month in the 45 months I have been vaping.

Two Black 22mm Serpent Mini RTA's and 2 silicone sleeves for Pico's.

sm22blkx2-picosleeves.jpg

Some mail that came sometime in November/December while I was away. Equates to less than $26 per month for these two months... by far the least amount I every spent on vaping per month in the 45 months I have been vaping.

View attachment 80379
I wonder what happened to you @Spydro. Welcome back.

View attachment 80379
He's breaths & still buys vape gear ... welcome back @Spydro

View attachment 80379
Welcome back @Spydro, you had us worried man. Good to see you're still kicking :)

And, Picos for the win :number_one:

Welcome back @Spydro
Hope you had a good time away
Happy new year!

Vapemail!!!!!

20170103_111914_HDR_resized.jpg

Essentially I just needed the RBA base, but then I ended up with a whole bunch of juices to try, and some other items! The Suave stuff smells incredible, thanks @Stroodlepuff and @Gizmo , you guys rock!! :party:

Back