Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

How you enjoying the Hadaly @Maxxis ,
I had read your initial first impressions werent that great.
@Clouds4Days I thought you got your Hadaly? Go get it already. Flavour is superb, easy to build, simple round wire, 24g Ni80 or SS, 6 to 8 wraps. Drop the coil down as low possible, sorted. Pop into Vape Cartel there near you, they have at least 2 setups floating around for you to try.

@Clouds4Days I thought you got your Hadaly? Go get it already. Flavour is superb, easy to build, simple round wire, 24g Ni80 or SS, 6 to 8 wraps. Drop the coil down as low possible, sorted. Pop into Vape Cartel there near you, they have at least 2 setups floating around for you to try.

Hi @Pixstar , i have tried the Hadaley out already at Vape Cartel ;) and i have a sxk clone of the Hadaly and a sxk Oddis clone on the way i orderd like 3 weeks ago (and thats with ems shipping- they f#$cking usless i should have just chosen free shipping)

I wanna see which i preffer before buying a authentic cause i only need one bf rda that will live on my Leprechaun thats still coming.

I just like hearing diffrent views and to see why some people love them and why some not.

I must say though about 95% of those that have a Hadaly love them.

Hi @Pixstar , i have tried the Hadaley out already at Vape Cartel ;) and i have a sxk clone of the Hadaly and a sxk Oddis clone on the way i orderd like 3 weeks ago (and thats with ems shipping- they f#$cking usless i should have just chosen free shipping)

I wanna see which i preffer before buying a authentic cause i only need one bf rda that will live on my Leprechaun thats still coming.

I just like hearing diffrent views and to see why some people love them and why some not.

Oh cool! You've really done your homework on this then! Lol.

Another one in the pocket,thanx Coil Empire and Vape Empire!The new Coil Empire juice is off the charts!
c679b3c364ce99efa0f2230729674010.jpg

0684162665b7158c5db7bf9776f817b7.jpg

The vape family had a nice increase for the weekend!

Sent from my Nokia 3310

Another one in the pocket,thanx Coil Empire and Vape Empire!The new Coil Empire juice is off the charts!
c679b3c364ce99efa0f2230729674010.jpg

0684162665b7158c5db7bf9776f817b7.jpg

The vape family had a nice increase for the weekend!

Sent from my Nokia 3310
Looks like Agent K9 thinks you should put away the vapes for now and play with him first :D

Dibs on the hadaly clone when you get your original . This RDA has also been on the radar for a while now. Just can't decide on a squonk mod though.

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

So, added these 2 babies to my, ever expanding, RDA collection.

The CSMNT (cosmonaut) and Mad Dog Desire.
The airflow on both these are remarkably similar...too similar... I posted the airflow comparison pics courtesy of Google below to illustrate my point.

Both are brilliant although I have some "heat issues" with the CSMNT which I'm trying to rectify.

b2ddf00f8daca68d39148562d91a893e.jpg

0699bcbebd41660a1995b4a984f56b47.jpg

0b4a1026a593584e17531b4afa668d1a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks @Sir Vape for the Monday morning Vapemail! My Monday is a lot less crappy due to getting a package at 08h00!

20170130_090205-1-600x633.jpg

Some more batteries because mine seem to be dying on me. @hands tip because even though I have one mouth, I need at least 10 of these tips :confused: A big bottle to decant my XXX into, but also a medium bottle to decant my XXX into... Goes to show how much attention I pay when I put stuff in my basket!

Lastly, a sample sample. But I have no idea what it is! :-D

A big bottle to decant my XXX into, but also a medium bottle to decant my XXX into...

@Stosta I too grabbed some of those big Gorilla bottles for XXX... but my guess is once you have gone through one bottle of juice in that bottle you won't use it again... the design is flawed and while the spout is really nice and works well that flat surface around the spout collects juice no matter if you store it upright all the time and when you come to fill your tank or whatever the liquid that collected on that flat surface drips on your mod and anything else in the way. :confused:

@Stosta I too grabbed some of those big Gorilla bottles for XXX... but my guess is once you have gone through one bottle of juice in that bottle you won't use it again... the design is flawed and while the spout is really nice and works well that flat surface around the spout collects juice no matter if you store it upright all the time and when you come to fill your tank or whatever the liquid that collected on that flat surface drips on your mod and anything else in the way. :confused:
Ah bummer!

Do you get the same thing with the VM 100ml bottles? I've lately taken to filling up unicorns because those bottles are behaving with volcano-like properties, they just don't stop pouring and I end up licking XXX off my desk all the time. I thought it was just the weirdo pressure I get at my house, like my tanks that will just spontaneously dump juice (RTAs and commercial coiled tanks).

Ah bummer!

Do you get the same thing with the VM 100ml bottles? I've lately taken to filling up unicorns because those bottles are behaving with volcano-like properties, they just don't stop pouring and I end up licking XXX off my desk all the time. I thought it was just the weirdo pressure I get at my house, like my tanks that will just spontaneously dump juice (RTAs and commercial coiled tanks).

Nope I don't... the VM 100ml bottles are the best in the world! ;-)

Vape Mail Baby! :b1:

Decent Battery wraps and some battery discs fro the top. Both 18650's and 26650's!
VapeMailBlue02.jpg

Flask looking battery holder with magnetic cap and finally some 26650 battery cases.
VapeMailBlue03.jpg VapeMailBlue04.jpg

Can't rember what these are called off hand but they go into the Billet box under the tank. Then some ultem drip tips and two Billet Box buttons and the atty I have been waiting for... the Exocet by Hellfire for the Billet Box.
VapeMailBlue05.jpg VapeMailBlue06.jpg

Nope I don't... the VM 100ml bottles are the best in the world! ;-)
I knew my house was cursed! I'm going to blame it on my neighbour with the yappy dog and just secretly hate her a little more because of it.

Epic vape malis Rob!!!

Back