Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Received this yesterday.

Adirondack the premium Artisan/craft e-liquid company most famous for their "holy grail" fruit e-liquid Placid and who are a massive hit on reddit and juicedb.

They have around 25 flavors, I got 20 different ones.

kn4Umc3.jpg

6kqkfeQ

Vape Mail Baby! The very first GIF Tips off the machines! Bazinga! So high-quality tips soon to be available in South Africa by South Africans for South Africans and the rest of the planet!

These are the first few off the production line... they are beta versions and the final production version will have a more rounded top. The black and the white tip in the pics are made from Delrin for out and about but they will also be doing high-grade acrylic as well. So happy we have a local source of decent tips at last!

Pricing and launch dates etc will be coming!

Impi Tips 1.jpg Impi Tips 2.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! The very first GIF Tips off the machines! Bazinga! So high-quality tips soon to be available in South Africa by South Africans for South Africans and the rest of the planet!

These are the first few off the production line... they are beta versions and the final production version will have a more rounded top. The black and the white tip in the pics are made from Delrin for out and about but they will also be doing high-grade acrylic as well. So happy we have a local source of decent tips at last!

Pricing and launch dates etc will be coming!

View attachment 217428 View attachment 217429
Uncle @Rob Fisher please keep me posted on his. I am a sucker for drip tips and getting them locally would be great!

I rate that as my best budget Pod kit of 2020.
Loved mine but unfortunately got hogged by a needy person. :)
Thank you for your sure and support Louis. Ahahaha, which person has hogged you:-D

Some vape mail big thank you to @LeislB for the lucky draw and the best of all is all the juices is a first for me so looking forward to trying them. IMG_20201223_145550.jpg

Big shout out to @VapeSnow , I estimate the amount of money he spent on calls to the courier co. is more than the Blotto mini's worth .;)
Nearly missed my own Christmas box . Thanx JP.20201224_153032.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! I wonder how long the batteries will last with a 0.4Ω coil at 28 watts with dual 21700's! Bazinga!
Gaur 1.jpg Gaur 4.jpg Gaur 5.jpg

Back