Calling all DIY'ers

What does PG nic smell like? Mine smells like a freshly baked cookie

Sent from my hlte using Tapatalk

Just a request people, please add the flavor concentrate brand to your recipes when posting.

I'm thoroughly enjoying Torrone at 3% :) 30/70 @ 1.5mg. I don't find it to be a strong flavour but rather a smooth and sweet nougat quite noticeable on the exhale. My favourite standalone vape.

What is your steep- time on this? Can it work as a shake and vape?
Picked some up today after reading this and making it tonight...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What is your steep- time on this? Can it work as a shake and vape?
Picked some up today after reading this and making it tonight...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Give it a go, obviously it'll improve with time, but it's enjoyable from the start ;)

Those recipes look delicious. Among all ten recipes, I have exactly three flavours. Sux2Bme.

My Torrone at 1% is steeping away and smells rather odd. Not in a bad way but I can't quite identify what aroma it is. It's almost lemony? I also have FA Tiramisu steeping which, for some unaccountable reason, I mixed at 2.5%. My Irish Coffee is hitting like a hammer atm. Two vapes and I can't take another for at least an hour. It's like a triple espresso with a double shot of Bailey's in one gulp. I smell my Irish Coffee, then I smell my Tiramisu. And I can tell that this Tiramisu ain't gonna be weak. It's like triple the aroma of the Irish Coffee. This is going to put hair in places I didn't know one could even get hair.

Those recipes look delicious. Among all ten recipes, I have exactly three flavours. Sux2Bme.

My Torrone at 1% is steeping away and smells rather odd. Not in a bad way but I can't quite identify what aroma it is. It's almost lemony? I also have FA Tiramisu steeping which, for some unaccountable reason, I mixed at 2.5%. My Irish Coffee is hitting like a hammer atm. Two vapes and I can't take another for at least an hour. It's like a triple espresso with a double shot of Bailey's in one gulp. I smell my Irish Coffee, then I smell my Tiramisu. And I can tell that this Tiramisu ain't gonna be weak. It's like triple the aroma of the Irish Coffee. This is going to put hair in places I didn't know one could even get hair.
A lot of of FA flavors have a lemon back note, torrone, custard, Catalan cream etc.. it generally dies after some steeping. I need to get me some tiramisu though. Heard many good things about it

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Yip, the Tiramisu is hectic = I made HIC's Xtra Smooth Tiramisu Cream 2 weeks ago and the Tiramisu @ 1% is still hectic...

Hi guys,
Didn't want to start a new thread for this as it could be a quick answer.
Need some help - I was DIY'ing and stopped around February.
In Feb I bought 500ml of 100mg VG nic and kept it all sealed in a dark spot till now.
I decided to whip up some juice and moved the nic to a new bottle which is easier to pour with, now i've never used 100mg nicotine so i'm not sure if the colour is right but it looks a bit strange to me.
Does it look fine or is there something wrong with it? Maybe it's passed its expiry date (not sure if nic has one)
I am by no means blaming the company I bought this from as if it has expired, it is completely my fault.
The photo on the left is the nic I just transferred and also the first time i've opened the bottle on the right.
Thanks in advance!
IMG_2901.JPG IMG_2903.JPG

Hi guys,
Didn't want to start a new thread for this as it could be a quick answer.
Need some help - I was DIY'ing and stopped around February.
In Feb I bought 500ml of 100mg VG nic and kept it all sealed in a dark spot till now.
I decided to whip up some juice and moved the nic to a new bottle which is easier to pour with, now i've never used 100mg nicotine so i'm not sure if the colour is right but it looks a bit strange to me.
Does it look fine or is there something wrong with it? Maybe it's passed its expiry date (not sure if nic has one)
I am by no means blaming the company I bought this from as if it has expired, it is completely my fault.
The photo on the left is the nic I just transferred and also the first time i've opened the bottle on the right.
Thanks in advance!
View attachment 65598 View attachment 65599
That looks fine. I don't use VG suspended nic though. PG based is less prone to inconsistency and heat, also easier to work with and I keep it in the freezer so it lasts a long time. VG you can keep in the freezer to, just take it out an hr or so before mixing because it will be like pouring treacle, and you don't really want to apply heat to it that will start oxidising your big nic stash.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

hi mase21 when last did you order from them and how long did it take to get here?did customs hit you hard for the nic
I bought mine 6months ago it took 3 to 4 days not really i live in the uk, we are ok for now, the eu Tpd ban is coming may10 I'm going to stock up few freezer bottles packs.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
2666ab6070376e96d61138963e857317.jpg

Today was a good day for mixing.
Experimentes with the usc, made 1 batch of a Strawberry cream and had it in the usc for 2hrs total. The other I am using the tried and tested tested shake and leave method.

Can't wait to see which came out better...

I've been away for so long, these seem interesting. Thanks for giving me something to do.
Must research this FAEGO and WTF, lush sounds to normal - but will investigate. I'm really interested in WTF :)

Lmao wtf is something I came up with by mistake. I'm not a huge fan but my mates love it. Lush is just a remix of Gush, so I couldn't name it Gush anymore. Feago is a strawberry and cream a lovely recipe I got from @Sickboy77.
If you want the recipes, besides Feago that you have to ask sickboy, drop me a pm and/or I can share them here.

Lmao wtf is something I came up with by mistake. I'm not a huge fan but my mates love it. Lush is just a remix of Gush, so I couldn't name it Gush anymore. Feago is a strawberry and cream a lovely recipe I got from @Sickboy77.
If you want the recipes, besides Feago that you have to ask sickboy, drop me a pm and/or I can share them here.

Please share!!! I've been looking for a decent "Feago" for the last couple of weeks = Feago might just be the one!

Please share!!! I've been looking for a decent "Feago" for the last couple of weeks = Feago might just be the one!
Feago, unfortunately I cannot share as the recipe is not mine but @Sickboy77 recipe.
It would not be right for me to share this without his permission.

C.

Sent from my SM-J120F using Tapatalk

Back