Calling all DIY'ers

Was pm'ed the link to that, will be trying it out as the recipe looks amazing!

Now if only someone can get something that resembles Oatz :p
It's a decadent juice, definitely a "treat vape".

It's not Zoob but you are never going to nail Zoob, so play and make your own version

Have you made this recipe and is it very similar and just as good?
ill be happy even if it just tastes similar but can then play and change or add things

There is a recipe on ATF posted by @moonunit before Zoob was released. Have fun experimenting!

Been fine tuning the recipe, tested it on a month steep and it was decent but the biscuit base changed too much. Just to reiterate on it FW Fruit Flakes is ridiculously strong. JF Biscuit is quite strong, it has the right notes and I reckon with a slight reduction you are 90% there to a zoo biscuit. Some sweetener might also give it a push in the right direction but I do not use sweetener.

All note this is not a clone of Zoob as I have never tested Zoob so have no benchmark to work towards. I sat eating zoo biscuits trying to get close to the actual flavour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been fine tuning the recipe, tested it on a month steep and it was decent but the biscuit base changed too much. Just to reiterate on it FW Fruit Flakes is ridiculously strong. JF Biscuit is quite strong, it has the right notes and I reckon with a slight reduction you are 90% there to a zoo biscuit. Some sweetener might also give it a push in the right direction but I do not use sweetener.

All note this is not a clone of Zoob as I have never tested Zoob so have no benchmark to work towards. I sat eating zoo biscuits trying to get close to the actual flavour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you tried using fruit rings FW and maybe funnel cake?

I don't know those juices but if it's unflavoured cooling, it's probably WS-23 in some form, either FA Polar Blast or the WS-23 cooling agents as sold by Blck and TFM.

Yes, I see it was prompted by a letter to ELR, see below. Not a good move on VGOD's part.

tTmTn4f.png

Yip, they just shot their name down.

As we've learned, the DIY community doesn't like being told what they can and cannot make, call etc.
On the Raindance International Stock Exchange, herewith an therafter refered to as The RISE, their stock value just plumeted into junk territory. Not much of a loss though, never been that good anyhow. Thats what happens when the only thing that differensiates your product from other middle of the road products is an inflated price.

Regards

Hello people,

I need some recommendations.. I would like to get my Ice on again and used to have Polar Blast in most of my mixes but pretty soon I noticed that Even Polar Blast has a "Taste" that I dont like. For the same reason I do not Like Koolada as there is a specific taste to it.

- Have any one worked with Black Ice? It seems promising but need more opinion on it. I want that Icy cold but without a flavor that will change my Mixes.
- What Sweeter do you guys use and prefer?

Thanks!
D

Hello people,

I need some recommendations.. I would like to get my Ice on again and used to have Polar Blast in most of my mixes but pretty soon I noticed that Even Polar Blast has a "Taste" that I dont like. For the same reason I do not Like Koolada as there is a specific taste to it.

- Have any one worked with Black Ice? It seems promising but need more opinion on it. I want that Icy cold but without a flavor that will change my Mixes.

Thanks!
D
I haven't noticed a taste change with black ice.
Sweetner I don't use alot but cap super sweet is a winner for me

Hello people,

Thanks!
D
Black Ice is great - it is a 20% solution. Valley Vapour has it (WS-23) in a 30% solution. From my experience it does not have a taste of its own, but will mute the other flavours, especially delicate flavours, if you go too high. Much cooler (about double I think) than Koolada and Polar Blast.
If I have to use a sweetener - CAP Super Sweet or TFA Sweetener.

Thanks for the responses!! Mucho Apreciado

purely coincidently, took delivery this morning of the ingredients to make this

While the coincidence is real, can I still claim protest points? Can I feel full of righteous indignation at Mega Vape (c)(r)(tm)(etc)

Sarcasm aside

Yet another example of how to use Lawyers to win friends and influence people.

Back