Cana Issues?

great. good to know 1mm thick is enough.

egu4a5a5.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Could we possibly get a picture of how it looks on the Mod from the outside?

Brilliant! Pitty you Jhb though.. Would of definately needed your assistance with my future magnet conversion

You can do it!
2 little holes and some super glue!
Trust in yourself! :D

I have 50 magnets comming down i just have NO idea if they are the right size :rofl:
I added them to cart cause i like magnets not cause i own a Cana ; )

i noticed something weird with my cana

let say i set it to 15W, vape it a little then leave it for about 10 minutes or so, then when i check again the watts is down to 14.8 or something.

always 0.2 less than what i set it at

this happen to anyone else?

Same happens with mine. Either o.1 or 0.2 randomly

I have 50 magnets comming down i just have NO idea if they are the right size :rofl:
I added them to cart cause i like magnets not cause i own a Cana ; )

Ooh, Ah... which mean I might get 4 magnets from you? :D

Yea im sure we could work some thing out so long as they are the right size

i noticed today, and yesterday, looking at pics on reddit, many box mods have the magnets showing from the outside. Quite normal.

Same happens with mine. Either o.1 or 0.2 randomly

i'm pretty sure it had not happened before, but yesterday i saw it was on 8.9 instead of 10.0. Maybe i did do it; quite possible i clicked the button at some point. But then later i read about it here. Now i'm not sure if mine does it, i suppose they all do, but 0.1, no big deal, i don't mind.

Looks nice.. why not try to cut your original heads of your screws and then glue them in those holes. Will look finished off. But great job none the less.

even with 1mm thick magnets, the countersunk holes...maybe not enough depth for the screw heads?
agree, screw heads do look better than magnets, so it depends on the functionality, which you prefer, the convenience of having magnets...instead of tiny screws. i wouldn't mind the screws so much if they were M3. i couldn't find M1.6 Allen countersinks, so i was even looking for good PH0 size screwdriver. ...but either way, my solution is this thing gets charged at home or by the USB connector.

Yeah....I also have a Cana issue.....which is I don't have one...:wondering::wondering::wondering:

Was building a electronic mod arsenal......maybe I should sell some and get a Hana Cana.... although I smaak that SX350 chips stukkend.......... and then there is the Reo - which would be tickets for me......I need to sleep on this........:wait:

Yeah....I also have a Cana issue.....which is I don't have one...:wondering::wondering::wondering:

Was building a electronic mod arsenal......maybe I should sell some and get a Hana Cana.... although I smaak that SX350 chips stukkend.......... and then there is the Reo - which would be tickets for me......I need to sleep on this........:wait:

I know how you feel :think:

you can sleep on it and think about it but you do it eventually anyway. :)

for the guys who's wattage wonders 1or 2 watts off from where you set it its most likely not making proper connection on the 510 end

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Don't get the Reo:rolleyes:, at least not until I've decided on my next colour.

am I right in saying that the only issue anyone has had with this DNA clone board is a slight power setting drift?
If so... I'm very impressed

Well there was 1 issue where the fire button continuously fires when pressed once. Only stops once the atty is removed. Not sure if it is resolved yet or not...

Back