Cape Vape Round 2

Guys please pm me email addy so I can send formal meeting request

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

ill try and make a turn guys, cant promise

this is smack in the middle of my exams

I'm in. PM sent to @Zegee. I have already met @Oupa and @CVS....looking forward to meeting the rest. I would like to have met @johan as well (bright spark).

I'm in. PM sent to @Zegee. I have already met @Oupa and @CVS....looking forward to meeting the rest. I would like to have met @johan as well (bright spark).

Very kind of you, when next in CT I will make a serious effort to meet you, alternatively we organize an unofficial mini vape meet :D

Very kind of you, when next in CT I will make a serious effort to meet you, alternatively we organize an unofficial mini vape meet :D
Please do let us know when you pop in down south. Would like to meet you to

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Just one warning @RezaD ; I work hard, but play much harder :D

Cool......we should really do that.......As for the warning.......if you planning on testing the amperage draw limits of batts in a mech mod count me out...lol..... I am intrigued by your contribution to the diy car VV passthrough idea....

@RezaD it was originally @JakesSA 's idea , if he has no problem with it I will post a diy at some time. Enough hi-jacking on this thread for now :eek:

Oh sorry yesss .. the vw car mod! Didn't read past the max amp limit test bit... :)

EDIT: And you are most welcome to grab and run with it ..

Last edited:
Back