Cape Vape Round 2

Agree, we should reschedule, HRH just told me I can't make it. But if others want to go ahead - no problem.

Im still keen ..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Sorry didnt see CVS and Matthee's posts .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Any date is cool with me, flexible as a ballerina. Hey, maybe this time we can wear name tags? Top line=forum name, bottom line=real name? Just a little sticky note on the shirt should do?

Any date is cool with me, flexible as a ballerina. Hey, maybe this time we can wear name tags? Top line=forum name, bottom line=real name? Just a little sticky note on the shirt should do?

good idea @Chop007

ill be off studying starting end of April so i wont be able to make it- writing exams in May.

So was a new date decided on?

As long as it's not too far in May for me I should be available. Babies due at the end of May and @Oupa knows what that's all about.

Work permitting I am in!

Please can we do it somewhere where we can have a nice cold one while we chew the fat?

its going to be at laplaya

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

in the v n a waterfront

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Some one suggested the 3rd of May so it's up to you guys please let us know here if that date suits you.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Some one suggested the 3rd of May so it's up to you guys please let us know here if that date suits you.

Work permitting I am in for that date

Mmmmm... going away that weekend, so VM will not be able to attend. 1 May is a public holiday, so taking the Friday off and making it a long weekend! We can't please everyone with a date, so if enough people vote for 3 May, so be it :)

if worried about weather, Saints burgers opened about a month ago at Eden on the Bay, they play awesome music and have a great vibe with a great view of the beach? Just saying hehehe ;) Plus it's free parking.:eek:

I'm free around that time unless wifey decides that she's had enough of holding twins in her tummy. Or I end up feeding her a vindaloo curry of course!!!

cropped-front.jpg

If it's on the 22nd or 23rd of May I may be able to attend! ;)

Especially if it's at the V&A.

OK that's enough about my addiction boys... who knows... by then I may just be carrying my REO and a few bottles of VM Menthol Ice and a bag of 18650's! :p

I would like to attend but I am definitely working on the 3rd of May (PABX upgrade)......and I cannot see how we can have a vape meet without Oupa...:eek:

Ok so preferably one of the first 3 Saturdays in May. That the 3rd, 10th or 17th. The 3rd is not so popular so 10th or 17th. Were are all the Cape guys and gals lets nail this down. Should we do it later to accommodate oom @Rob Fisher and his container?

Back