Cloud blowing competition entries - Cape Town Vape Meet

Thanks for getting involved @Zegee

View attachment 14809

sure choma
images

awesome stuff thanks @KieranD also if i am correct u will be bringing along juice for comp - 0mg please

thanks bro

we need to find you a co pilot now :)

any takers

speak now

That is correct! All participants will be able to chose their sauce from the Kings Crown and Suicide Bunny Range in 0mg :)
I use 0mg for my tasters so will be from these bottles :)

so we saying any mech is there a limit on voltage. 4.2v ? Can we series batteries or just parallel. can we use 26650s?

Here are all the documents for the previous vape meet.

Attachments

• AGENDA.pdf
    233.3 KB · Views: 11
OK... So i've been asked (not sure if they want to be named or not) to enter the cloud (not clown) blowing competition.
I will try my best, as it is for the love of the ecigssa community.
Please note that I haven't even built a single sub-ohm coil in my life.
And Legend has it that there are some extraordinary individuals (looking at you @Cape vaping supplies ) who have unlocked the hidden powers of the mighty EVOD and now wield it's mighty power - @Zeki Hilmi - I can merely hope to blow clouds bigger than a Beetle backfiring.
But i'm up for the challenge and willing to learn, I have a month... and ECIGSSA!

OK... So i've been asked (not sure if they want to be named or not) to enter the cloud (not clown) blowing competition.
And Legend has it that there are some extraordinary individuals (looking at you @Cape vaping supplies ) who have unlocked the hidden powers of the mighty EVOD and now wield it's mighty power - @Zeki Hilmi - I can merely hope to blow clouds bigger than a Beetle backfiring.
But i'm up for the challenge and willing to learn, I have a month... and ECIGSSA!
You'll have fun man find me at the meet if you want and I'll loan you a dripper and mech to blow a cloud with.

You can do it! ;)

How are the preparations going?
I have already vaped myself into a silver twice, during my practice rounds...
Excellent !!! Keep at it bro. Preparations are going well. A team has been assembled to assist with all activities and with some awesome vendors sponsoring some great prizes things are looking great

Ok, so who is officially In charge of this event?

Can we please have a set of rules -
minimum ohm
Batteries
Coils

I need to prepare and trial and error before this meet ty.

Someone clarify. I gotta get building !!! And im sure the rest of the pumpkins entering.

Ok, so who is officially In charge of this event?

Can we please have a set of rules -
minimum ohm
Batteries
Coils

I need to prepare and trial and error before this meet ty.

Someone clarify. I gotta get building !!! And im sure the rest of the pumpkins entering.

We're not regulating resistance, but regulating battery type. So now cloud blowing with non vtc4/5, inr 25r, or atleast the efest 35A. You will of course be advised on beforehand if your build is dangerous or possible of venting.

The type of coil-style you use is obviously your own choice.

@Marzuq can clarify further if I've missed any other details

Back