Coil Building Competition - Cape Vape Meet #2

And what about yourself, @Dv8? We have place for 2 more participants.

@steve you have been enlisted! Ok with you?
After just stabbing myself twice with the same piece of 28g kanthal whilst building my highly complex 8 wrap microcoil the answer is definitely no. Thanks for offering to take my place @Dv8 ( ps hes lying about being sucky he could tell you what colour cardigan rip trippers was wearing on any given day )

After just stabbing myself twice with the same piece of 28g kanthal whilst building my highly complex 8 wrap microcoil the answer is definitely no. Thanks for offering to take my place @Dv8 ( ps hes lying about being sucky he could tell you what colour cardigan rip trippers was wearing on any given day )
Ok, so then it is settled. You are out and @Dv8 is in. Will amend the list accordingly.

Can we have one more at least for an even 10 maybe we can draw the individual name like a wild card

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

If anyone in that list sucks at building coils it will be me, so the 10th person shouldn't need to worry cause they definitely wont end up in last place..

Come on guys, lets get that tenth seat taken

I'll join via Skype :p kidding.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

@Matthee, you seem to forget that I won't make the meet, lol. Please scratch my name from the comp.

Steve man dont over sell it geez lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I have Q.... Can we bring pre twister wire or must it be prepared in the 20min?

should I be scared?
Never man I am a total noob of note at this... I dont even have a dripper still waiting on my order

Never man I am a total noob of note at this... I dont even have a dripper still waiting on my order

You're only a noob if you have built no more than one coil man.. then its just progress

Hey wait a minute..............there is someone missing from the list.......and that is.....@riaz.... he is not allowed to hide behind his books.....if he can stay up till 6am coiling then he should be there.....no excuses!!!!

On another note......@bhavz is being so damn modest.......we both know building complex coils for a dripper is child's play compared to a pt2 mini......he is the one to watch!!!!:--P

Also @Matthee ....we could extend the comp.....how about bringing your home brewed complex juice (max 3 entries per entrant) for critic by an elected judging panel?:)

Oh I have Q.... Can we bring pre twister wire or must it be prepared in the 20min?

You can bring pre twister wire, no problem. Now so reflected in the first post of this thread.

oh what the hell, ill take up the last seat in the coil building competition

Awesome, it will be fun.
One more seat left - I forgot @fred1sa cannot attend.

and ummmm..... my other suggestion? I know you are struggling to keep up with all the posts.:p..This forum has become extremely busy in the past 2 weeks.....Thanks:)

Also @Matthee ....we could extend the comp.....how about bringing your home brewed complex juice (max 3 entries per entrant) for critic by an elected judging panel?:)
A great idea. Let us keep that one for the next vape meet. Think we have enough on our plate for this one. Do, however, remind us in good time please.

Back