Competition Entries - Jhb Vape Meet 5

Nice. Keep them coming...for everyone participating there is almost something...lol i like. This is going to be the biggest one of the year i suspect!

Cloud blowers bring your a-game ... This is a pic of one of the contestants...

b0894ff4ec1dcf94a41ebb8b068c8880.jpg

I was curious about the rules myself.. But i guess me useing a commercial grade smoke machine will be wrong...no?!

well if last time was anything to go by, you build your setup and wick it before hand.
it can be dual, single quad, any type of coil you want. then you can wick it however you want, cotton rayon, ceramic, silica, socks..doesnt matter. just dont juice it up.

juice will be provided at the vape meet - then you blow the clown...easy...

So is your builds a secret or are we going to help each other a bit here to make it fair? I have never participated in any cloud blowing comp.. Not even sure if i'm going to be in the same ballpark as the pro's here.

So is your builds a secret or are we going to help each other a bit here to make it fair? I have never participated in any cloud blowing comp.. Not even sure if i'm going to be in the same ballpark as the pro's here.
You can do whatever you like, all goes, except you need to use the juice supplied. And remember fresh batteries :)

Id be glad to help out.

some ppl keep their build super secret other share :)

some tips i have learnt,
you want your coil to heat up super fast, so if you want to go quad coil, better have something that can drive those puppies.
i prefer a dual coils.
ohms, you want it low, but still safe. so 0.4Ohm is a good start.
youtube rip trippers cloudblwing 101 - youll get some nice tipps there, but note, he goes as low as 0.05ohms - MAKE SURE YOUR BATTERY CAN HANDEL THAT - if you not sure ask here on the forum - tell us your batteries and well tell you the lowest you can safly go.

remember - this competition is to have fun, not to blow your face off!

Thnx @PeterHarris. I have tried to do as much research as i can...but...trial and error seems to be the only method i guess.

I need to build lower coils this week. And it also looks like my spares for the Sx350 box won't be here in time.

sent from my telegraph machine using Tapalalk stop

I suppose the real question is whether the rules state that mech mods have to be used? In the interest of fairness. Cos if I'm using the MK 1 it could be considered an unfair advantage! ;)

Sent from the Dark Side of The Force

I suppose the real question is whether the rules state that mech mods have to be used? In the interest of fairness. Cos if I'm using the MK 1 it could be considered an unfair advantage! ;)

last time there was 1 elec mod user and rest was mech - but im not too sure about that... @Stroodlepuff

is it mech mods only for cloud blowing....?

Nope you can use your own mod. No matter what it is. We might have to put a restriction on from what you guys are saying. I will think about it

Stroods, I'm gonna have to withdraw from coil building. Just haven't had the time to practice...

Back