Sharrivz

Im the real boss
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
Ok Time to get the competition entries rolling in:

Please add your names to the list below:

Cloud Blowing (Judged by @Derick @Rowan Francis and @PeterHarris and @devdev should they accept ) Juice will be supplied by Cloud Flavour (Thank you guys)

1. @Gambit
  2. @Oliver Barry
  3. @K_klops
  4. @Riddle
  5. @Smoke187
  6. @Joey786
  7. @Michael

PRIZES:
To be announced

Coil Building (Judged by @Rowan Francis, @PeterHarris and @devdev Should they accept)

1. @Gambit
  2. @K_klops
  3. @Riddle
  4. @Smoke187
  5. @Joey786
  6. @Michael

PRIZES:
To be announced

12 bottles of Juice sponsored by Cloud Flavour
2 x Hampers of 10 Vape King Juices
2 x Vape King coil Jigs
2 x Hampers of Kanthal (20, 24, 26, 28G) Sponsored by Vape King
Prizes from Vape Cartel (Will be confirmed closer to the time)
Prizes from Sky blue Vaping Will be confirmed closer to the time

Prizes for Lucky Draws:

To be announced

Last edited:
ill have a go at the cloud blowing comp! Seriously apmed :dance:

I am still unavailable on the day, but i am trying my best to make other arrangements. lol

If i make it, i will be in for clown blowing. ;)

Cloud Blowing (Judged by @Derick @Rowan Francis and @PeterHarris and @devdev should they accept ) Juice will be supplied by Cloud Flavour (Thank you guys)

1. @Gambit
  2. @Oliver Barry

PRIZES:
To be announced

Coil Building (Judged by @Rowan Francis, @PeterHarris and @devdev Should they accept)

1. @Gambit

PRIZES:
To be announced

Prizes for Lucky Draws:

To be announced

I am still down for the chilli torture compo :sweating: if there is a list to add my name to.

If possible to swing past the shop and get some help with a setup for the cloud blowing I will definitely try.
Alternatively anyone close to Fourways that has some time to get me started I would appreciate it.:help:

I am still down for the chilli torture compo :sweating: if there is a list to add my name to.

If possible to swing past the shop and get some help with a setup for the cloud blowing I will definitely try.
Alternatively anyone close to Fourways that has some time to get me started I would appreciate it.:help:
Hi @BigAnt

Not much interest was generated for chilli eating so we have given it a skip this time around.

You are more than welcome to stop by for help with a setup. Best would be to come on a Saturday though when @HappyCamper is here... He is our resident cloud blower. I can help you as well though

Thank you @Stroodlepuff will swing past on Saturday.
If the consensus is that I wont make a fool of myself then ill throw my hat in the ring.

Don't worry man, I don't know what I'm doing either, we'll just wing it ;)

If I can make it on the day, then I would like to try and hand at both, building eskom coils and try to blow the coils up as well...lol
I'm a total noob, so dont count on me winning anything, all in the name of fun :)

hehehe.....just fecking with ya bro ;)

I know, just worried that the newbies here think I like blowing clowns. :)

hahaha yeah!

Anyways, I won't be entering the cloud blowing comp as all my goodies haven't arrived yet from the SAPO void :(

Need certain atties before I can enter, so I'll sit this one out, but maybe the next one I'll enter. For this meet I'll just browse and buy ;)

hahaha yeah!

Anyways, I won't be entering the cloud blowing comp as all my goodies haven't arrived yet from the SAPO void :(

Need certain atties before I can enter, so I'll sit this one out, but maybe the next one I'll enter. For this meet I'll just browse and buy ;)
Just enter man, I haven't got any cloud blowing atties either, just stick a bunch of coils in the one with the most air flow and see what happens :D

hahaha yeah!

At the last meet I borrowed a mod from a member on here. I didn't progress past round one, but is was great fun.

1. @Gambit
  2. @Oliver Barry

PRIZES:
To be announced

1. @Gambit

PRIZES:
To be announced

Prizes for Lucky Draws:

To be announced
Hey @Stroodlepuff, please put me down for the cloud blowing comp:) Lil shy on the coil building ha ha but should be confident next time after seeing what the building is all about. But im definately down for the cloud comp
Thanx

Hey @Stroodlepuff, please put me down for the cloud blowing comp:) Lil shy on the coil building ha ha but should be confident next time after seeing what the building is all about. But im definately down for the cloud comp
Thanx
EDIT: please put me down for both competitions.
Whats the worst that could happen.
Have to give it a shot sometime.
Thanx

Back