Competition entries JHB Vape Meet #6

I am in for both just for a laugh.

If somebody could explain what is involved the coil build comp please.
Do you a set goal and Any restrictions ect?

I am in for both just for a laugh.

If somebody could explain what is involved the coil build comp please.
Do you a set goal and Any restrictions ect?
The judges will let the entrants know a target resistance they need to build to just before the start.

Entrants are given an Atomiser and 20 minutes to build a coil as close to the target resistance as possible and wick it.

You can use any wire and wick you desire but the coil MUST be dry and ununsed.

The judges will let the entrants know a target resistance they need to build to just before the start.

Entrants are given an Atomiser and 20 minutes to build a coil as close to the target resistance as possible and wick it.

Thank you.

Is the use of a calc allowed or must I memories the tables of resistance?

yea what the heck, same here i will also do or try doing both, lets just hope the cloud blowing is zero mg ha ha otherwise im screwed

so we may not heat it up in the atty to let it glow from the center outwards?

so we may not heat it up in the atty to let it glow from the center outwards?
No you can heat it up to neaten and make sure it works. But it must have unused wick as the judges use the same juice to test each coil and there cannot be other flavours on the coil other than what they use. I will add the new entrants names to the list when I am at my PC again

another question, the cloud blowing.... is there different categories or is it just one? one for mechanical mods, vw devices. above and below a certain ohm value?

Ok Time to get the competition entries rolling in:

Please add your names to the list below:

Cloud Blowing (Judged by @Derick @Rowan Francis and @PeterHarris and @devdev should they accept ) Juice will be supplied by Cloud Flavour (Thank you guys)
  1. @Gambit
  2. @Oliver Barry
  3. @K_klops
  4. @Riddle
  5. @Smoke187
  6. @Joey786
  7. @BigAnt
  8. @dannler

PRIZES:
To be announced

Coil Building (Judged by @Rowan Francis, @PeterHarris and @devdev Should they accept)
  1. @Gambit
  2. @K_klops
  3. @Riddle
  4. @Smoke187
  5. @Joey786
  6. @BigAnt
  7. @dannler

PRIZES:
To be announced

12 bottles of Juice sponsored by Cloud Flavour
2 x Hampers of 10 Vape King Juices
2 x Vape King coil Jigs
2 x Hampers of Kanthal (20, 24, 26, 28G) Sponsored by Vape King
Prizes from Vape Cartel (Will be confirmed closer to the time)
Prizes from Sky blue Vaping Will be confirmed closer to the time

Prizes for Lucky Draws:

To be announced

Ok Time to get the competition entries rolling in:

Please add your names to the list below:

Cloud Blowing (Judged by @Derick @Rowan Francis and @PeterHarris and @devdev should they accept ) Juice will be supplied by Cloud Flavour (Thank you guys)

1. @Gambit
  2. @Oliver Barry
  3. @K_klops
  4. @Riddle
  5. @Smoke187
  6. @Joey786
  7. @Michael

PRIZES:
To be announced

Coil Building (Judged by @Rowan Francis, @PeterHarris and @devdev Should they accept)

1. @Gambit
  2. @K_klops
  3. @Riddle
  4. @Smoke187
  5. @Joey786
  6. @Michael

PRIZES:
To be announced

12 bottles of Juice sponsored by Cloud Flavour
2 x Hampers of 10 Vape King Juices
2 x Vape King coil Jigs
2 x Hampers of Kanthal (20, 24, 26, 28G) Sponsored by Vape King
Prizes from Vape Cartel (Will be confirmed closer to the time)
Prizes from Sky blue Vaping Will be confirmed closer to the time

Prizes for Lucky Draws:

To be announced
@Stroodlepuff Hi there, put me down for both as well... But this is my first time joining one of these vape meets, I have no idea how it works... ok, cloud blowing is straightforward enough, but what about the coil building... do you bring tools and wire and so forth? or is there a set that we need to use? dont know... perhaps some guidelines here before hand, HEHE for the noobs like me, lolz

Unfortunately I cannot make it to enter the comps. I have some family responsibilities to take care of this weekend. My close cousin passed away 2 weeks ago and I need to assist with his stuff. I really wanted to take a crack at the event, but I have to attend to my responsibilities first.

I will however pop in at the event for a short bit, to show my support and hopefully get some extra juice.

Unfortunately I cannot make it to enter the comps. I have some family responsibilities to take care of this weekend. My close cousin passed away 2 weeks ago and I need to assist with his stuff. I really wanted to take a crack at the event, but I have to attend to my responsibilities first.

I will however pop in at the event for a short bit, to show my support and hopefully get some extra juice.

My sincere condolences to you and your family.:(

List update.

1. @Gambit
  2. @Oliver Barry
  3. @K_klops
  4. @Riddle
  5. @Smoke187
  6. @Joey786
  7. @BigAnt
  8. @dannler
  9. @AndreFerreira
  10. @Cliff
  11. @JW Flynn
  12. @Harryssss
  13. @Wesley
  14. @Liza Flynn

PRIZES:
To be announced

1. @Gambit
  2. @K_klops
  3. @Riddle
  4. @Smoke187
  5. @Joey786
  6. @BigAnt
  7. @dannler
  8. @AndreFerreira
  9. @JW Flynn

Back