Concentrates that GUNK up coils!!

Chukin'Vape

Flavour Ninja
LV

Awards
Every person that DIY's their own juices, have been faced with this reality. You buy a new concentrate, to test it out in your mixes or build a new flavour - and voila, after 24 hours it looks like someone took a dump on your new set of Aliens / Claptons / Wire ect.

..... and you're like
upload_2016-10-6_18-19-6.png

Lets list the concentrates that are causing this...... And if there are any specific juices or recipes out there that are also a key culprit..... add them..

Last edited:
All natural extracts, especially tobacco.
Im really trying my best to be all zen about it, but seriously - cant even. So the best thing is just to get a list together of possible red flags and try avoid them.

So stuff like Sweet Cream (TFA, CAP, FW) is also a potential risk?? I haven't mixed vaped these on their own - they always form part of my dessert mixes, so I wonder....???

FA Cocoa, FA Chocolate, FA Irish Cream for starters. Probably most chocolates although I'm not sure about TFA's Clear version. Enyawreklaw warns in advance that his Crooks & Creams is a coil-killer. I guess a combo of Cap Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Inawera Milk Chocolate and Sucralose will do that to you.

I don't particularly avoid coil-killers. It costs what, a buck or two, to re-coil? I don't think I'd use these flavours with commercial coils, though.

FA Cocoa, FA Chocolate, FA Irish Cream for starters. Probably most chocolates although I'm not sure about TFA's Clear version. Enyawreklaw warns in advance that his Crooks & Creams is a coil-killer. I guess a combo of Cap Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Inawera Milk Chocolate and Sucralose will do that to you.

I don't particularly avoid coil-killers. It costs what, a buck or two, to re-coil? I don't think I'd use these flavours with commercial coils, though.
Thanks for this - building a list, I agree its a total first world problem. I love building, but every 24 hours is a bit much - I'm going to edit my post to include recipe's also. Thanks for your contribution!!

Back