Congratulations!

Mida Khan

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
You Have Just Won a Lifetime Supply Of The LAST Item You Purchased At a Vape Shop!

What would it be? :D

You Have Just Won a Lifetime Supply Of The LAST Item You Purchased At a Vape Shop!

What would it be? :D
I would be ecstatic, a lifetime supply of Cassadagga Canolli be Nuts!!!!!!!!Living the dream!

I bought a bottle of NCV Trinity from Vapers Corner a few weeks back when i went to visit their shop in Equestria for the first time.

Reason was that I finished the first bottle but wanted to do a review and didnt get a chance to do the review by the time the bottle was finished. Still havent had the chance to do the review, so the bottle is sitting near my vape table looking at me. Lol

Not sure about a lifetime supply of any single juice.... Lol

maybe menthol concentrate - hehe

Ooh if we're talking physical vape shop visits, then lucky me. My last trip included a pair of Beard Aliens, Sanctuary Pecan ejuice, Jollies ejuice and 2 x 30Q batteries :banana::neng2kb:

@Silver what's a nice menthol juice ? Its very different to find a menthol unless i'm just looking in the wrong places. Looking for something smooth and light. Can't really subohm a peppermint :confused::confused:

Hi @Rafique , will answer you in another thread. Dont want to derail this one ;-)

That would be nice.
Calamity Jane,
Oak Aged Good Boy
And a DHD tip for my Recoil.
I could live with that no problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last item I bought at a vape shop was a can of Sprite. Not really a fizzy drinks person, but hey, Gout aint that bad they say...

Dead Rabbit RDA
MILC Wurl'd
Foggs Full Steam Ahead
4 set Coil Company Fused Claptons

I think I can live off that for the rest of my vaping years :D

Hahahaha! I would have a lifetime supply of 10ml Dropper Bottles, I would have lost out big time if this was a legit compo!

Purchases from the Vape Industry on Friday heehee:
DNA Aliens
15ml unicorns
International Taruto by Yami Vapor - 100ml
Local Yoga vanilla almond milkshake - 30ml

109592-bd6e85ee1cbfc67a06880375a215b8df.jpg

My last vapeshop buy happened at vapecon. I got myself 4 x LG HG2 and 1 x pack royal wick. I could live with that as i enjoy 18650 battery mods and wire i have alot so the odd occasion that i do need, the little expense will not kill my vaping budget.

Back