Curious about posts being removed

Jimba

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
I've never been a "user" of this forum. I usually just read. I saw a complaint about a B&M store this morning, went away from keyboard for a bit, came back, and it's gone.

What kind of forum is this that posts get removed ("moderated") so readily? It seems to me to be counterproductive to limit freedom of speech like that.

I've never been a "user" of this forum. I usually just read. I saw a complaint about a B&M store this morning, went away from keyboard for a bit, came back, and it's gone.

What kind of forum is this that posts get removed ("moderated") so readily? It seems to me to be counterproductive to limit freedom of speech like that.
The posts were moved to the correct Sub-Forum, they have not been removed or hidden just moved to a location for reviews of vendors

See link: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/shop-reviews/

Hi @Jimba

I moved those posts to the existing VapeKing Retailer Review thread
They are all there. None were "removed"
We just like to keep the retailer reviews in their respective existing threads
Here is the link to the first post that was moved:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/vape-king-retailer-reviews.t4636/page-7#post-259188

Sorry for the confusion

Oh. The URL had changed. I just refreshed and it said "error". Immediately thought "oh no, it's one of those forums". Nevermind then.

@Jimba welcome to the forum.
This is no ordinary forum. The A&M team is the most active you will find compared to any other forum out there.
We practice only the best standards.
I look forward to hearing more about your vape journey and its growth.
Best wishes going forward

Easy now. It's a throwaway account. But thanks.

Oh, no! You're not getting away that easy. You're here, you spoke your mind, you're a vaper I presume, so now you gotta stay. You don't have a choice. :mad:

Welcome to the forum :p

and here I was, expecting to read about the sudden rage of postless rda's that has been hitting the market :D

Troll much? Might as well stick around and have a nice vape.

PS: Members can delete and edit their posts too. Not always the moderators that do magic.

Last edited:
@Jimba welcome to the forum.
This is no ordinary forum. The A&M team is the most active you will find compared to any other forum out there.
We practice only the best standards.
I look forward to hearing more about your vape journey and its growth.
Best wishes going forward

I see so many guys rating my post as funny and I just cannot see why? Anyone Care to explain it to me?

I see so many guys rating my post as funny and I just cannot see why? Anyone Care to explain it to me?
LoL @Marzuq I am going to hazard a few guesses
1. Maybe you are a funny guy:shake:.
2. The minion in your avatar has them in stiches.
or
3. In the post above yours, the poster says that it`s a throwaway account. Probably just crated to cause the proverbial “kak”.
Personally I would go with no. 3 although the minions do rip me up.

LoL @Marzuq I am going to hazard a few guesses
1. Maybe you are a funny guy:shake:.
2. The minion in your avatar has them in stiches.
or
3. In the post above yours, the poster says that it`s a throwaway account. Probably just crated to cause the proverbial “kak”.
Personally I would go with no. 3 although the minions do rip me up.
@Blu_Marlin I believe you have hit the nail on the head..
But i would like to think I am a funny guy too lol

@Jimba,about a year ago not too long after retiring from my career I found I had lots of time on my hands.As a new vaper and computer user I logged in to many different ecig sites enthused by my new hobby and life style.To make LSS after stumbling on to ECigs S.A. I quickly came to realize that this forum was far superior in many ways to every one I investigated, both technically and in content.Most importantly I've seen this is more than an ecig site.The staff and members have created something special that has become a good thing in what can be a screwed up world.Good luck to you and hope to hear from you in the future.

The most active forum at deleting post that make valuble information to those blinded by the powers that be. Check ur selfs please as i am disgusted with the way this forum is going. Cannot even believe I joined such a forum who is over powerd by such ignorance its displease me to see this kind of crap. I hope ecigrsa wakes up before its too late. Because the road u headding is the road traveld by the likes of twispers.

The most active forum at deleting post that make valuble information to those blinded by the powers that be. Check ur selfs please as i am disgusted with the way this forum is going. Cannot even believe I joined such a forum who is over powerd by such ignorance its displease me to see this kind of crap. I hope ecigrsa wakes up before its too late. Because the road u headding is the road traveld by the likes of twispers.

It's simple Forum Etiquette. Plain and simple.

Sorry, have I missed something. The thread/posts referred to was not removed or deleted, just moved to the appropriate place.

It's simple Forum Etiquette. Plain and simple.
Your Etiquette has alot of loop holes if u ask me personaly i disbelieve in such kinds of Etiquette. No disrespect to you but i believe you guys should actually try grow the vape community and no shut it down like twisp has done in the past every one here should know there are other places to get there information from u think this is the only ecig forum i use. Well then you are very mistaken i use an american vape forum who are much more cluded up about vaping than what we are and there Intel i can forward to this forum but ay. Guess this is just
NONE OF MY BUSINESS

Sorry, have I missed something. The thread/posts referred to was not removed or deleted, just moved to the appropriate place.
Not refering to this one i am refering to the video that was deleted due to another forum being mentioned how childish is that gosh if every single person only used one brand of jeans we would all look silly personly i am apart of 3 diffrent vape forums and i can say non of them have issues like this one this is just a personl view. But like i said
I guess its just NONE OF MY BUSINESS

Your Etiquette has alot of loop holes if u ask me personaly i disbelieve in such kinds of Etiquette. No disrespect to you but i believe you guys should actually try grow the vape community and no shut it down like twisp has done in the past every one here should know there are other places to get there information from u think this is the only ecig forum i use. Well then you are very mistaken i use an american vape forum who are much more cluded up about vaping than what we are and there Intel i can forward to this forum but ay. Guess this is just
NONE OF MY BUSINESS

You are more than entitled to your feelings... this isn't my first rodeo... I was one of the first ISP's (actually the 2nd) in Africa and have been around the block a few times on the internet and have been though this a few times on other forums. There is forum etiquette for a reason and I for one am happy with it. And if you think we are not trying to grow vaping in SA then you haven't been reading my posts very well.

You are more than entitled to your feelings... this isn't my first rodeo... I was one of the first ISP's (actually the 2nd) in Africa and have been around the block a few times on the internet and have been though this a few times on other forums. There is forum etiquette for a reason and I for one am happy with it. And if you think we are not trying to grow vaping in SA then you haven't been reading my posts very well.
How are u growing vaping please enlightening me please id love to see it. Honestly because I don't all i see is another capitalism twisp stunt that has given vapers a bad taste.

Back