Durban Mini VapeMeet Cloud Comp - Win a Reuleaux RX200

Cloud blowing contest judge #2

A local here to represent on the Durban vaping scene. She's no stranger to the Sir Vape's head quarters.

She has pro coil building skills and swipes her Visa card with the precision of a ninja when buying mods.

Everyone please welcome @Shaz

Can we come ready wicked with a wet wick or must it be a fresh wick? On these builds 3 puffs and the wick is dry, thing is im happy with the wicking on mine right now lol :D

Can we come ready wicked with a wet wick or must it be a fresh wick? On these builds 3 puffs and the wick is dry, thing is im happy with the wicking on mine right now lol :D

I'm going to check .

Each build needs to be dried out and you will only use the juice provided.

Il explain the process of how it will be done in a new post and again for everyone that attends tomorrow before we start :)

Cloud competition procedure :

Entrants will be drawn by random and paired off.

2 entrants will go back to back against each other and the winner will proceed to the next round.

Each round will continue till there is only 1 left standing!

All wicks need to be dry before the competition and only the competition juice will be allowed. You are given 2 attempts per round until the finals. You can juice up your atty before each attempt.

Cloud competition procedure :

Entrants will be drawn by random and paired off.

2 entrants will go back to back against each other and the winner will proceed to the next round.

Each round will continue till there is only 1 left standing!

All wicks need to be dry before the competition and only the competition juice will be allowed. You are given 2 attempts per round until the finals. You can juice up your atty before each attempt.

Who's supplying the competition juice?

Back