Dvarw DL Group Buy #4

Thanks @Rob Fisher and @TheV

@Rob Fisher , how much roughly are the extra drip tips and polycarbonate tanks?

Hi Ho @Silver the drip tips and spare tank prices are shown below and are already at the discounted prices given in a GB. The full tanks are the normal price before discount. The full product prices I only get the discount amount when placing the order.
Capture.JPG

Put me on for a spare frosted glass aswell please uncle Rob

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Been eyeing this thread now the last 2 days.

Just too many unforeseen expenses this month. If it was end of next month I would have grabbed one as well.

Dvarw Group Buy 1 +2 +3 + 4 has totalled R79k. So I guess this is the biggest Group Buy in SA History!
WWCD.jpg

Has anyone got a picture of this tank with the ultem tank and drip tip installed?

Im usually not a fan of the ultem colour, but just want to see

Has anyone got a picture of this tank with the ultem tank and drip tip installed?

Im usually not a fan of the ultem colour, but just want to see

The Dvarw freshly wicked, changed to Ultem and filled with Butter Cake with Fig and Pistachios:
bYZ2Bw7.jpg

@robfisher please add me on group buy please Oom .. I want a clear glass,an ultem glass and an ultem driptip

Thanks

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

I will be closing this final group Buy tomorrow and placing the order. The current order is 23 RTA's! :eek:

Also, the 3.5ml version of the Dvarw DL will be available on this order as well if anyone wants one. The tank will be 8mm shorter than the current DL.

last-call-stamp-image_csp36305675.jpg

I will be closing this final group Buy tomorrow and placing the order. The current order is 23 RTA's! :eek:

Also, the 3.5ml version of the Dvarw DL will be available on this order as well if anyone wants one. The tank will be 8mm shorter than the current DL.

View attachment 127193
Rob will there be parts to convert the standard DL to a 3.5ml?

View attachment 127193

Any comparison photos between standard and shorty version ?

Back