Dvarw DL Group Buy #4

Hi All, the parcel is well and truly on its way and I now have all the costs for the group buy and we have had a big win on the DHL shipping charge as well as the declared value for Vat etc... so these have come in at excellent prices! Please check how much you owe and make payment. If you don't have my banking details please PM me. Many thanks!

It looks like I may even get the parcel this week so Monday may even be Dvarw day! Boom! :p

Dvarw4-1.JPG Dvarw4-2.JPG

Also paid, and concur 100% with @Andre although I had too Google the abbreviation first...
359f7e7d3ff02a43d27be4f28fcae55c.jpg

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk

This is the fastest parcel EVER shipped by DHL on Tuesday in Budapest Hungary and arrived in Durban on Thursday! World record speed!
dhl17-100721662-large.jpg

Excellent new my PEEPS! I called my man at The Courier Guy and he is on the way to me now. So yes it's gonna be TGIDF!
Great-News.jpg

Hi All, the parcel is well and truly on its way and I now have all the costs for the group buy and we have had a big win on the DHL shipping charge as well as the declared value for Vat etc... so these have come in at excellent prices! Please check how much you owe and make payment. If you don't have my banking details please PM me. Many thanks!

It looks like I may even get the parcel this week so Monday may even be Dvarw day! Boom! :p

View attachment 129499 View attachment 129500

Paid. Thanks Oom Rob.

Paid
Thank you Rob!!!

Back