Dvarw RTA DL from KHW Mods in Hungary

Now that is interesting. I remember you mentioned that you preferred the OG to the FL so please let us know how it affects the flavour.

Been using it all day, and so far I don't get much of a difference! Still has great flavour! But will keep testing!

New "The One" coil from @charln and fresh O-Rings for the Dvarw DL. One of the few Dvarw's heading to VapeCon this weekend!
Dvarw DL Coil 1.jpg

Dvarw DL Coil 2.jpg

Dvarw DL Coil 3.jpg

beautiful!

Rob, how do you know when you must replace a coil?
do you just look at the way it looks and replace the odd one here and there ?
Yes, 100% Hi Ho @Silver! When they lose that blue-purple colour and become dull it's time to change.

@Rob Fisher , do you dry burn them at all?

I dry burn (not much, just still the glow starts), then a drop or two of water - then the toothbrush treatment

Wondering what your treatment regime looks like?

The one thing that keeps me going back to the

is the way in which it cleans. A dry burn, glow red and a quench usually gets rid of any surface gunk. A quick toothbrush and the coils look good again and retain the silver colour. When they go black is when I know it is time to change, but they can last months. I suppose that when you get tuned in to a coil, the cotton choice is what makes the difference in the flavour. I tend to make the same one each time 8.5 wraps of 22 awg gives me .48-.5 and lines up nicely for the install.

@Rob Fisher , do you dry burn them at all?

I dry burn (not much, just still the glow starts), then a drop or two of water - then the toothbrush treatment

Wondering what your treatment regime looks like?

Dry burn and quench in warm running water twice and bingo!

Such a winner @Rob Fisher !!
Where did you get it done? Not Hands from Kokstad?

The latest edition of the Dvarw family has arrived. The Dvarw CL. 22mm MTL 5ml tank.
Dvarw CL 1_1.jpgDvarw CL 2.jpgDvarw CL 3.jpgDvarw CL 5.jpg

Last edited:
Yebo 1.2mm standard! But I use the 2×2=2,83mm insert, and it gives me an excellent RDL vape. I am enjoying it.
View attachment 278184
What changes/improvements have they made since the original series and FL? I know they named it CL to mean Classic so I'm assuming they've took the best parts of the Original and FL RTA and made integrated it into this CL version?

What changes/improvements have they made since the original series and FL? I know they named it CL to mean Classic so I'm assuming they've took the best parts of the Original and FL RTA and made integrated it into this CL version?
It's pretty much the OG Dvarw DL in a smaller form factor and more MTL. The posts don't have the little ridges to hold the coil legs, which will be a big negative for people... but I'm used to it with the OG DL. I think the biggest change (for me, anyway) is the airflow seems a lot smoother.

It's pretty much the OG Dvarw DL in a smaller form factor and more MTL. The posts don't have the little ridges to hold the coil legs, which will be a big negative for people... but I'm used to it with the OG DL. I think the biggest change (for me, anyway) is the airflow seems a lot smoother.
That sounds great! It's a stunning RTA

Back