eCigs Lonely Hearts :)

White Nissan Juke
08h05 on 9 March
Turning towards Greenstone shopping centre

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Can someone change the thread name. I keep skipping it as the title sounds a bit too emotional.

Anyways i got a scolding from law enforcement recently. Told me the clouds are a traffic hazard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi @Keyaam
The discussion around potential renaming of this thread took place quite a while ago - just check out from the beginning. We decided to leave it as is.

On the point of making big clouds while driving - the law enforcement was right in what they said to you. Vaping while driving can be a major distraction. Just be very careful.

Agreed with @Silver ... @Keyaam I almost caused me and a friend to go off the road. It was closer than comfort would allow. Ended with a super stern warning. If I was driving I could have been charged.

Spotted a really great looking dude vaping on what appeared to be a black noisy cricket and black velocity RDA at Woodsto.... oh wait that was me looking in the mirror.

Forever-Alone-Meme-14.jpg

:-( I never see anyone because I travel 3kms between work and home.

Spotted you at mcdonalds columbine Sunday night round 7pm. Looked like a mpv mod blowing small clouds in the parking lot. Responded with a huge cloud out my window but I don't think you notice.

Cape town civic centre on the smoking balcony Monday morning at about 10ish. Rocking that ijust2 and looked like u were explaining to the lady next to u the benefits of it

Must be a vaping convention at the airport this morning... Can't see for shite for all the clouds...

Lady spotted this morning getting onto the M1 from Main Reef side, driving a metallic blue i10, I gave way so that you could make the turn. :rock:

Spotted you at Jimmy's Emmarentia on Friday afternoon (approx 2:30pm) with what looked like one of the smaller iSticks.

Grey suzuki jimny
Elarduspark
06h43

Lady in a white polo(new shape) rocking an iJust 2 kit. N1 north between New Road and Oliefantsfontein (midrand JHB) yesterday around 16:15

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Is it just me or are there a lot of vapers driving polos?
LMAO

It must be a vaping thing.

Allthough in all seriousness i think there are just more polo's on the road so statistically you would find in any population that the guys driving polos would be a majority

Sent from my Note 4

LMAO

It must be a vaping thing.

Allthough in all seriousness i think there are just more polo's on the road so statistically you would find in any population that the guys driving polos would be a majority

Sent from my Note 4
Totally right.
NEW CAR SALES JAN 2016:
  • VW Polo Vivo - 3287
  • VW Polo - 2336
  • Toyota Corolla - 1970
And Polo is top of the pop's in used cars as well:

Capture.PNG

No wonder I can't find myself a decent Golf 6...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back