NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet - Saturday 1 April 2017

You guys up north do know that you are going to get there on that morning and all that will greet you as a huge banner with the words "APRIL FOOL!" on it.

Just scanning the RSVP list

Glad to see you on it @Fuzz - dont worry about the Noob alert - you will enjoy it!
Will be nice to finally meet you

EqyI.gif

Excited to join

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, uncle @Rob Fisher will be doing a HE clear out and is giving everyone a hussar on a hellfire phantom, JHB only :p

Am very pleased to announce the next vendor for the upcoming Vape Meet.

Vape Club

VapeClubBanner.jpg

Thanks for the support @VapeGrrl and @JakesSA. Looking forward to seeing you guys again!!

Come accessorized like a vaper, with a mod or joose in each hand. Beards are optional ? JK.. ;)

Vape Meet from the 70s and 80s .. :) We might even be able to get some actual music out of the news cafe speakers :O

Very pleased to report that prizes are starting to roll in for this upcoming ECIGSSA JHB Vape Meet!

First up is three great prizes from Vaperite
  • 5 x 30ml bottles of Liquid Fusions (flavour and strength as chosen by the winner)
  • 4 x 30ml bottles of Liquid Fusions (flavour and strength as chosen by the winner)
  • 3 x 30ml bottles of Liquid Fusions (flavour and strength as chosen by the winner)
Here's a sample image of what some of these look like. I have been meaning to try them for some time!
Vaperite Prize.jpg
Website for further details here:
http://vaperite.co.za/product-category/e-liquid/local-juice/liquid-fusions/

Just a reminder

The prizes that are sponsored by the awesome vendors will only go to those ECIGSSA members that have RSVP'ed and are present at the Vape Meet on the day. (Sat 1 April)

In order to RSVP for this vape meet, go to the first post on page 1 of this thread and using a normal browser, click on the blue RSVP button.

The RSVP functionality does not work on Tapatalk, so if you are a Tapatalk user, you will have to log in with a normal browser.

Looking very forward to this meet. Its going to be great!

There is another very special announcement to be made:

@Stosta is coming up from Durban for the meet!!!!

@Stosta - we are so excited to have an esteemed member of our Admin and Mod team coming to this meet. Many of us here in Gauteng have interacted with you on the forum but have not met you yet.

You are very welcome and I am so glad you are joining us!

:aaaaa:

There is another very special announcement to be made:

@Stosta is coming up from Durban for the meet!!!!

@Stosta - we are so excited to have an esteemed member of our Admin and Mod team coming to this meet. Many of us here in Gauteng have interacted with you on the forum but have not met you yet.

You are very welcome and I am so glad you are joining us!

:aaaaa:
WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I am so excited to be coming up you have no idea! I RSVP'd yes this morning and was wondering if anyone would notice! I just can't believe I finally get to meet a lot more of the people that I've chatted to over the past year and a half. Truly very happy to be able to come up!

I'll be the incredibly good-looking bearded guy hiding from everyone in the corner. People scare me so please come say hi! :-D

I'm packed and ready for the Vape Meet! JHB here we come... well not today but real soon!
couple_on_vacation.gif

Can't wait, the excitement is real :D

Really looking forward to meeting you guys, you sound like a true bunch of hatters :D

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I am so excited to be coming up you have no idea! I RSVP'd yes this morning and was wondering if anyone would notice! I just can't believe I finally get to meet a lot more of the people that I've chatted to over the past year and a half. Truly very happy to be able to come up!

I'll be the incredibly good-looking bearded guy hiding from everyone in the corner. People scare me so please come say hi! :-D

I will come say hi @Stosta !
Will be so great to finally meet you and see your beard in real life
Maybe i should start growing one now - hehe

I'm packed and ready for the Vape Meet! JHB here we come... well not today but real soon!
View attachment 88239

@Rob Fisher is that the high end gear loaded on the truck?
Looks like its not well balanced and is about to fall off
I think we may need to get a high end trailer for you - with big padlocks on it...

Back