NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet Saturday 28 November

You were really close to the good action! We did not have great seats but we were REALLY close to the bar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was so close that I was on stage with a hot asian pole dancer behind me ;) I'm the musical director and the guitarist for the company that provided the entertainment

You were really close to the good action! We did not have great seats but we were REALLY close to the bar!

Did you stay after the show? I saw a fellow vaper in the car park after...Could have been you?

Did you stay after the show? I saw a fellow vaper in the car park after...Could have been you?
Yes we stayed for a few drinks until our drive home service arrived so very likely. We left around 23:45

A big thank you to the organisers, sponsors, vendors and all attendees. Was my first vape meet and it certainly wont be my last. Had a great afternoon.

A big shout out to the organizers and vendors. This was my first Vape meet and it certainly surpassed my expectations :)

Thanking you Kindly :rock:

Thanks to all at the Vape meet! Was epic fun and learn a lot.
Bought my first and I am enjoy it 100%

Below is what i got myself. Not such a big fan of the galaxy flavor but I mixed it with a bit of Ice and that makes it amazing! :D
I will see you guys around thanks again
O1IIf0m.jpg

Thanks to all at the Vape meet! Was epic fun and learn a lot.
Bought my first and I am enjoy it 100%

Below is what i got myself. Not such a big fan of the galaxy flavor but I mixed it with a bit of Ice and that makes it amazing! :D
I will see you guys around thanks again
lovely setup you have there.
my wife uses the same.
i also use the subtank, just on a cloupor mini.
if a can suggest, get yourself a bellcap for your tank, i think its like R90 or so.
nothing will ever break! and you can choose a leke colour - green / pink / orange / clear / black......

1.jpg I purchased an Indulgence Mutation Tank from Vape Cartel @KieranD at the vape meet. At first I really sukkeld to get it not to leak, but now I got it sorted and its really gooi-ing CLOUDS!!!

Last edited:
lovely setup you have there.
my wife uses the same.
i also use the subtank, just on a cloupor mini.
if a can suggest, get yourself a bellcap for your tank, i think its like R90 or so.
nothing will ever break! and you can choose a leke colour - green / pink / orange / clear / black......

I also had a Bellcap, loved the look, but DO NOT wash it in too hot water, it WILL break! it cracks immediately...... dang..... I wish someone told me that......o_O

I also had a Bellcap, loved the look, but DO NOT wash it in too hot water, it WILL break! it cracks immediately...... dang..... I wish someone told me that......o_O
oh okay good to know in advance maybe you washed it in very hot water then cooled it down to fast

@Eequinox I don't know, all I know is, it is no more.... I wanted to get another 1 at the vape meet, but no one brought them along. I usually wash my tanks and parts in warm water as it gets rid of residue ejuice easily. On a Bellcap, its not a good idea.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

@Eequinox I don't know, all I know is, it is no more.... I wanted to get another 1 at the vape meet, but no one brought them along. I usually wash my tanks and parts in warm water as it gets rid of residue ejuice easily. On a Bellcap, its not a good idea.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
thats a shame hope you find one and not too expensive

OH!

I just wanted to add regarding the Vape Meet, I had the driest hit EVER whilst using @argief 's dripper.. DANG MAN it was HORRIBLE! Had a LOOOOOOOONG Lung hit and suddenly the dry bitterness of ALLLLLLL that is evil....:worried:

Yes, I did, but I was so dissapointed I didnt even bother about the cloud LOL

Last edited:
hahaha, ja trust me, when you take a dry hit the last thing you think of is checking if there is a cloud or not.
all you are doing is concentrating not to let your left lung collapse at that time.....

A bit of a delayed post

But I just had to add that I had a blast at the meet.

The turnout was incredible, the vibe was awesome and the competition for the cloud blowing comp was fierce!

Until next time :D

Lolol yes, and also to get that donky ass taste out of you pie hole...

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Back