NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet Saturday 28 November

Eww you filthy smokers :p

Wow you guys went all out ! :eek: I wanted to come but time flew by :SOOSAD:

Looks like i wont be able to make it today....sucks. enjoy it guys!!!

thanks guys was fun :)

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Such a sad day for me.

I couldn't make it unfortunately because I had to babysit.

Looks like it was epic!

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Very fun event. Nice meeting the peeps. Also bought myself my first vape.
Got a black Subox Mini and 2 juices.... loving it! :D :D

thanks for a fun meet could not stay longer wish i could have but have another function i have to attend to tonight as well

Was an awesome day out! Many familiar faces, and met a whole lot of friendly new people too!
Cloud comp was a blast too :rock:

Wow what a fun event this was indeed. Had such a blast.
@Silver thanks for all the effort you put in it was magic.
@Rob Fisher thanks for the advise on the squonkers and letting me give tours a try. They truly are amazing.
@shaunnadan thanks for all your help with setting up my dripper
The cloud comp was such fun. Even though i made an ass of myself in round 2 when i tried to vape a locked device lol

And the list just goes on. Met lots more was great meeting all of you guys and I cant wait for the next one
But for now i need to save up for a new mod as my smok m80 just died. Luckily it survived the day

Making an ass of your self is how you make friends ;)

Safely back at home from the meet. Thanks to everyone who organized it. It was fun and awesome to see all of you again.
And also my juices that I won! Will be trying the first one out tonight! :p

Wow, what a lovely vape meet. Thanks to all of you who joined us today. What a turnout!

Firstly, a big thank you to our skipper who drove up from Durban especially for us. @Rob Fisher you champ!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448736620.372453.jpg

Lots of fun and laughter. There were smiles on most peoples faces the whole day! Here is our famous @Paulie and @MiffyPuff

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448736704.147727.jpg

The vendors were awesome. Thank you guys for donating all the awesome prizes. You all rock big time.

VapeKing. @Gizmo and @HappyCamper

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448736312.113273.jpg

Vape Cartel. @KieranD very focused

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448736387.602835.jpg

Vape Club (@VapeGrrl and @JakesSA amongst some clouds)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448736447.091009.jpg

VapeRite with their awesome company shirts

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448736554.566839.jpg

Cloud blowing was awesome. Best clouds I've ever seen. Over 20 entrants and all were great. Well done Ollie (@Oliver Barry) on taking first prize. Ollie's cloud was insane!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448736870.727138.jpg

And here are our special organizers and judges of the cloud comp. @Paulie, @PeterHarris and @Yiannaki. Peter, you legend. Thanks for carrying it out and announcing with such class.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448736940.533092.jpg

Very imporantly, a big thanks to our hosts NewsCafe Sandton! You guys have been superb and extremely hospitable.

Overall, it was an epic vape meet. I thoroughly enjoyed it and it was a good vibe from start to finish.

Till next time....

Last edited:
View attachment 39985View attachment 39986
Wow, what a lovely vape meet. Thanks to all of you who joined us today. What a turnout!

Firstly, a big thank you to our skipper who drove up from Durban especially for us. @Rob Fisher you champ!

View attachment 40015

Lots of fun and laughter. There were smiles on most peoples faces the whole day! Here is our famous @Paulie and @MiffyPuff

View attachment 40016

The vendors were awesome. Thank you guys for donating all the awesome prizes. You all rock big time.

VapeKing. @Gizmo and @HappyCamper

View attachment 40011

Vape Cartel. @KieranD very focused

View attachment 40012

Vape Club (@VapeGrrl and @JakesSA amongst some clouds)

View attachment 40013

VapeRite with their awesome company shirts

View attachment 40014

Cloud blowing was awesome. Best clouds I've ever seen. Over 20 entrants and all were great. Well done Ollie (@Oliver Barry) on taking first prize. Ollie's cloud was insane!

View attachment 40017

And here are our special organizers and judges of the cloud comp. @Paulie, @PeterHarris and @Yiannaki. Peter, you legend. Thanks for carrying it out and announcing with such class.

View attachment 40018

Very imporantly, a big thanks to our hosts NewsCafe Sandton! You guys have been superb and extremely hospitable.

Overall, it was an epic vape meet. I thoroughly enjoyed it and it was a good vibe from start to finish.

Till next time....
Was that cloud made at 180watt??

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Looks like it was an awesome event!

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

What a fanstic day thank you so much for all the staff who made the Vape meet happen.

Back