NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet Saturday 28 November

Wow what an awesome setup! Great pics Silver. Out of respect to @Rob Fisher for making the trip, the JHB vendors and vapesters should have a meet in Durban and make the trip here. In any case it's the time of year that people run away from JHB ;)

Thank you to the ECIG SA team, it was a fantastic afternoon!

Was such a pleasure meeting @Silver, @Rob Fisher (and his beautiful mods), @Alex, @Paulie and @Yiannaki from the team. I appreciate all you do for the community.

It was also great meeting the faces behind the familiar names. I don't want to mention names as I know I will forget some. But it was great meeting and chatting to you all.

Such a vibe there today! Sorry I couldn't stay but the kids were moody and I had to get to a gig.. will def be at the next one :) picked up some awesome juices though...

Thanks so much to all that organized the event, had such a blast, only con being I spent waaay too much money at the vendors

Thanks for organising the Vape meet guys :D
I will definitely make a plan to stay longer next time.

Lots of fun. Thanks to all involved, organisers and attendees

Also thank you to the organisers of the meet I also had a blast. I will definitely attend future meets in future.

Why I had to leave early... i hate my job ;)

Attachments

• 12316574_10153349653252903_129781310757875454_n.jpg
    12316574_10153349653252903_129781310757875454_n.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 59
Thanks to everyone who helped organise the event, The vendors for coming and offering great deals and prizes plus all that came and made it such a fun event!! Was a great way to end of a great vaping year!

The meet was just EPIC! So many vapers in one spot... lots of old faces and plenty of new ones! See you all again in Feb! :)

I will be a little scarce this coming week as I'm off to God's Window for a holiday!

A special thanks to the organisers and the vendors and to everyone who came to the meet! :rock:

Had a great time, thanks to all the organisers and vendors. Great meeting so many of you for the first time too.
Congrats also to the brave souls who tried the fish yogurt and lived ;-)

Why I had to leave early... i hate my job ;)
You were really close to the good action! We did not have great seats but we were REALLY close to the bar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back