NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet - Saturday 5 March 2016

Here it is - Vape Noodle's coverage of the ECIGSSA vape meet on Saturday! If you see yourself, tag yourself (or a friend) - like @Rob Fisher and @Silver

Once again, thanks to everyone involved - especially the community!

Last edited:
Sir Vape would just like to thank ECIGSSA organisers for such an awesome vape meet. Well done guys. We were blown away!!!

To the JHB Vapers we thank you for visiting our stand. It was awesome to put names to faces. I have to admit it was a bit nerve wrecking this being our first JHB Vape Meet but you welcomed us and made us feel instantly at home. WE DID WANT TO LEAVE HA HA!!! Thank you, thank you :)

BIG LOVE!!!

The Sir's :THESIR:

Aw man that looks epic. I might make the drive for the next one all the way from CT.

@Rob Fisher I am with what you said 100 percent. Spread the love!

Here it is - Vape Noodle's coverage of the ECIGSSA vape meet on Saturday! If you see yourself, tag yourself (or a friend) - like @Rob Fisher and @Silver

Once again, thanks to everyone involved - especially the community!

Amazing video man! Will spread this forsure!! Well DONE!

Bummed I missed it (stupid work)
I will definitely be at the next one though,whenever that may be.Three weeks of upcoming leave to play with :D

Wow, that was a super duper video @Charlie Fripp !
Thanks so much for doing that and posting it.

It gives such a good idea of the overall vibe and atmosphere in a way that photos can't capture.
I loved the short interviews - @Rob Fisher - +1 on what you said!

Fun, vibey, healthy - the vaping spirit is strong...

Didn't get a chance to take many pics during the vape meet because it was a busy time interfacing with old friends and making lots of new ones! :p

The vape weekend started off with a pre vape meet dinner...
VapeMeet01.jpg VapeMeet02.jpg VapeMeet03.jpg VapeMeet04.jpg VapeMeet05.jpg

Some more from the meet...
VapeMeet09.jpg

Then some nutcase had a 600watt device if my memory serves me right and I had to give it a go... big mistake! :D
VapeMeet10.jpg
Kak photographer only caught the beginning.... there was a lot more vapour and some coughing involved! :confused:
VapeMeet11.jpg
VapeMeet12.jpg

Check the build! :eek:
VapeMeet13.jpg

I started the vape meet day with a new convert! We were setting up and I saw this couple having breakfast and the girl was smoking... then she had another... then another... and the guy wasn't smoking... this was just too much for me so I went over to chat to them and check how he can kiss his girlfriend when she smokes and he doesn't... got chatting and explained vaping... she is with the Red Cross (and comes from Brazil) and was working in Zim but is on holiday in SA before she heads off to Southern Sudan! :eek: He is an IT guy from Israel and was working in ZIm when they met...

I spent some time explaining vaping and just said when she was ready she should try a vape... no pressure but I don't want her to die too early... and I went off to carry on setting up...

A short while later he came over to me and wanted to buy her the exact setup I showed them... so I took them to Sir Vape to get a Snow Wolf Mini and battery and some juice and then to Vape King to get a TArget tank and some coils and some more juice and then I set up the gear while they went to Vape Club to test some more juices and check out Vape Cartel Juices.

Here is a picture of my converts first vape ever and the day she gave up the stinkies! :rock:
VapeMeet06.jpg

@Rob Fisher was converting them instead of helping me with the name tags haha
He did a good and proper job!
They were so interested in vaping after chatting to Rob they would have bought anything

Rob you are a champ!

I started the vape meet day with a new convert! We were setting up and I saw this couple having breakfast and the girl was smoking... then she had another... then another... and the guy wasn't smoking... this was just too much for me so I went over to chat to them and check how he can kiss his girlfriend when she smokes and he doesn't... got chatting and explained vaping... she is with the Red Cross (and comes from Brazil) and was working in Zim but is on holiday in SA before she heads off to Southern Sudan! :eek: He is an IT guy from Israel and was working in ZIm when they met...

I spent some time explaining vaping and just said when she was ready she should try a vape... no pressure but I don't want her to die too early... and I went off to carry on setting up...

A short while later he came over to me and wanted to buy her the exact setup I showed them... so I took them to Sir Vape to get a Snow Wolf Mini and battery and some juice and then to Vape King to get a TArget tank and some coils and some more juice and then I set up the gear while they went to Vape Club to test some more juices and check out Vape Cartel Juices.

Here is a picture of my converts first vape ever and the day she gave up the stinkies! :rock:
View attachment 47522
We need more people like you:D

View attachment 47522
You are a real champion!

Awesome to see more ladies getting into it. Looks like a great time :) So keen for VapeCon 2.0

This truly was a meet like no other. I have never seen so many vapers in one place! So much of cloud!! A big thanks to all of you that came to meet us, and to chat. :)

Hi guys,

Here is my video of the meet and some extra thoughts. Hope you guys enjoy!

Super video @Michael Hockey - thanks for making it and for posting
I liked how you got the tricks with the guys blowing the rings etc.
And the clips of the cloud blowing were great!!

Back