NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet Saturday 5 September

Epic day. Thanks to all involved.

Thanks Guys
It was Fun as always, and the rain/cold did not even bother me :cool:
great company and bought lots of goodies
and great day all round :clap:

Good morning all,

Sorry for only posting this now, but life got hectic after the meeting.
I was seated with Greg at the builders table, and had all my equipment there for him to use to build. My small case of precision screwdrivers also traveled around the table a few times (handy little things) and at the end of the day all got packed up into their cases, and off we went.
But upon arrival at my place, when we resumed building our own newly aquired gear, I discovered a little hitch-hiker in my case of screwdrivers!
It seems to be the post of a Coil Master Coiler, but definately not part of my set, as mine are all engraved with their sizes, this one is blank, and the rod itself a fair amount shorter than my kit's.

If anyone had their buiding gear on our table, and is missing a winding post, please let me know what Size it is (Need to identify the CORRECT owner :rofl:) and I will make arrangements with you, to get it back into your kit.

I tried @Yiannaki and @shaunnadan , not theirs, not mine, not @n0ugh7_zw 's either.... :think:

Good morning all,

Sorry for only posting this now, but life got hectic after the meeting.
I was seated with Greg at the builders table, and had all my equipment there for him to use to build. My small case of precision screwdrivers also traveled around the table a few times (handy little things) and at the end of the day all got packed up into their cases, and off we went.
But upon arrival at my place, when we resumed building our own newly aquired gear, I discovered a little hitch-hiker in my case of screwdrivers!
It seems to be the post of a Coil Master Coiler, but definately not part of my set, as mine are all engraved with their sizes, this one is blank, and the rod itself a fair amount shorter than my kit's.

If anyone had their buiding gear on our table, and is missing a winding post, please let me know what Size it is (Need to identify the CORRECT owner :rofl:) and I will make arrangements with you, to get it back into your kit.

I tried @Yiannaki and @shaunnadan , not theirs, not mine, not @n0ugh7_zw 's either.... :think:

perhaps @BuzzGlo or @Jakey there were also seated at the table doing some builds.

Not mine either

FFS..... Its not mine, so cant use it, its not right........

Back