EFusion Mods by Lost Vape Round two (Closed)

Need the day to mull over this. will be in touch

Silver abelone duo for me pls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys if I place an order for the triade DNA 200, Its 140$ what other costs will be involved?

Guys if I place an order for the triade DNA 200, Its 140$ what other costs will be involved?
Shipping and customs + local Aramex (R99)
Since it would be 10 of us splitting shipping and customs I can't imagine the cost would go up too high.

Okey cool gents, put me down for a triade, the light brown one @kimbo so I'm looking around 160$ + R99 amarex for everything?

I can get more people if it would be cheaper? And we could get the one week shipping instead of the 21 day?

@Juno were you save when you get more ppl is the shipping, the more ppl the less you pay for shipping. Shipping is about 4days from Hong Kong to me. Just depends on customs

Yeah @kimbo, do you have an estimate on customs? Never ordered from hong kong and not sure on how long customs will take?

And when do you plan on ordering it all? We have 10ppl

Yeah @kimbo, do you have an estimate on customs? Never ordered from hong kong and not sure on how long customs will take?
Customs with the last group buy was just VAT, so VAT and local shipping came to R425, and there was just 5 in the groupbuy

Happy just need bank details once est has been worked out.

OK give me a moment i will start the group PM and give totals and so

Im going to pull out. I have already committed to getting this mod from a vendor as the group buy was taking too long.
Sorry guys.

Im going to pull out. I have already committed to getting this mod from a vendor as the group buy was taking too long.
Sorry guys.
No problem, I was doing the calculations now so that we can get the ball rolling tomorrow but it seems we have nr10 spot to fill again. Apologies for the delay

Does it have to be 10?

Back