Eleaf I Just S

Paraddicted

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Auckland Park, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Hi everyone,

A friend of mine brought his vape to me to see if i could figure out what is wrong with it. No luck. It's an i just s, when the battery is on the light flashes when you press the fire button. Put his atty onto my mod and no issues. Put mine onto his battery and same problem. I have cleaned the pins on the tank and the battery. The battery is charged. When the fire button is pressed the light flashes 5 times.

Any ideas as to what is going on and how it can be fixed?

Thank you :)

I had too I just 2's . but for some reason the Atomizers did not work on the other battery and vice versa. try changing the base of the Atomizer where the coil screws into.

I had too I just 2's . but for some reason the Atomizers did not work on the other battery and vice versa. try changing the base of the Atomizer where the coil screws into.

Unfortunately don't have another base.but will tell him. We did however put a serpent 25 on and it was still flashing when the fire button was pressed

could be that the spring loaded pin is stuck or needs a clean?

My dad had a similar problem with his Ijust S. No attys would fire on it. I cleaned the 510 connection on the mod with some alcohol and an ear bud and it worked fine after.

Unfortunately don't have another base.but will tell him. We did however put a serpent 25 on and it was still flashing when the fire button was pressed
I am not sure if the I just 2 and the S uses the same Atomizer tank, I do however have a spare I JUST 2 base for you which your bud can have.

could be that the spring loaded pin is stuck or needs a clean?

My dad had a similar problem with his Ijust S. No attys would fire on it. I cleaned the 510 connection on the mod with some alcohol and an ear bud and it worked fine after.

Have cleaned the pins, made sure they were shining again. I pressed the spring loaded pin down and it came back without any problems.

I am not sure if the I just 2 and the S uses the same Atomizer tank, I do however have a spare I JUST 2 base for you which your bud can have.

I don't think they use the same tank but thank you I will tell him

Have cleaned the pins, made sure they were shining again. I pressed the spring loaded pin down and it came back without any problems.

I don't think they use the same tank but thank you I will tell him
Cool Stuff. let me know, Can help him out and give the top part and drip tip so all thats needed is a glass & Coil and you have a new Atomizer tank that should work on the I just S battery as it is a 510

Last edited:
Hi, had the same problem with my Ijust S, sadly, don't know how to fix it, but the problem could be because some E-Liquid leaked into the circuits(probably via the charging port or button).
it's a demon to take apart(the top part of the battery is pretty much sealed shut), so if you want to try(and your friend has a backup device), try taking out the bottom cap(it sits flush against the 'pipe') and maybe try to clean it...saw some russian guy on youtube fix it(he had to resolder it and stuff)
hope this little insight helped.

Back