eLeaf iJust 2 too harsh

The 0.3 seems to be fine for now. Will try a 0.5 just to make sure though. Thanks.

The other problem i have is that I am now tired of the Scream I bought today. It's too sweet. And I bought 100ml as they didn't have 30ml. Anyone interested in buying it or a swop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 0.3 seems to be fine for now. Will try a 0.5 just to make sure though. Thanks.

The other problem i have is that I am now tired of the Scream I bought today. It's too sweet. And I bought 100ml as they didn't have 30ml. Anyone interested in buying it or a swop?

scream is an amazing juice but not even i can commit to 100 ml

When I got my ijust2, i actually preferred the 0.5ohm coil, I found the .3 murdered juice and caused it to turn black, this might be due to me buildig all my tanks around .4 - .6. I prefer lower builds such as .2 and so fourth in my drippers

If I was in JHB i would take it but im down in Durbs

Already got a swop for a really nice Sense Herakles plus tank. Enjoying the experience

Check your vg/pg ratio of the liquids you buy.you started out with a twisp,i know their liquids are 50/50 because all of their devices are very compact and the juice needs to be thin.I tried using twisp liquids in my ijust 2 tank and my opinion is that it is too thin and burns too fast so you have to give it time to re-wick and not take more then 2 second,3 sec max drags,where as trying 80 percent vg was too thick,it took forever to wick but when it did it worked well,and lasted.So for me the perfect juice to use with the ijust and 0.3 ohm eventually landed on 70/30.If you prime it properly,learn how to work it,get a feel for it,it can last you longer than a month,no dry hits,almost no leaking etc.And by working it i mean all of the tricks i learned getting this thing to work.Like closing air holes and taking hits without firing,blowing it and pulling,like ebb and flow type of thing,uuhhhm turning it upside down now and then to relieve that vacuum caused by the juice depleting(like when you put a cup upside down in water and pull it out again),giving it small 0.2 sec pulses to get the juice warm and flowing,the list goes on.And that is true for all devices,because it is a mechanical/electrical device and if you think about it,it kinda is impractical to walk around with a small kettle in your pocket,and that is something i think vapers need to realize and be educated about by vendors,is that its a vaporizer,not an e-cigarette.We only call it that because it is being kinda improvised as a smoking alternative.But its a vaporizer.A healthier method to deliver nicotine then cigarettes is only one of the uses of the concept of vaporizing.

I am not an expert and still a young vaper.But these are things i have noticed with vaping and that i wanted to share.These small things have put me off from vaping many times,but i have my reasons for coming back and have kind of learned to except them as restrictions not to vape to much lol

Hey buddy
I have vm xxx I'm willing to swop for your scream,as i can't vape menthol
Pls let me know

Hey buddy
I have vm xxx I'm willing to swop for your scream,as i can't vape menthol
Pls let me know

Hey bud, sorry but I swopped the Scream already. I do have a bottle Orion Asteroid if you interested. 30ml 6mg nic.

Back